British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Kings Lynn V Zielona Gora 19/03/14

Nothing to do with 'typical Poole attitude' at all. Poole are the current Elite League Champions. That is fact and is all Steve Shovlar stated, they are champions until the end of the play-off final this year. It's quite simple.

You forgot to add in post 123 and 127.

Poole are the current EL Champions, correct.

That doesn't mean this years title is `ours` to quote Shov.

Shovlar making comment on Kings Lynn topic .. Good news for King Lynn fans as it must mean they have a good side as shov must feel they are a danger .

• Like 4

Absolutely. Some people's hatred of all things Poole seems to cloud their judgement.

Poole are current Elite League champions

The Elite League trophy IS theirs, it's in their trophy cabinet

It's now down to the other 9 teams to take it off them

Until then, at this present time Steve Shovlar is 100% spot on & some just can't handle the fact Steve Shovlar is right & their heads are about to explode

That boring old chestnut...

Shovlar continually 'fishes' with provocative posts, trying to get a reaction, but should anyone else do it, it's supposedly 'hatred of Poole'....

Get a grip man, no one really 'hates Poole', it's all just pantomime :t:

• Like 1

Shovlar continually 'fishes' with provocative posts, trying to get a reaction

That boring old chestnut :t::lol:

Steve was just stating fact, nothing more nothing less.

• Like 1

You forgot to add in post 123 and 127.

Poole are the current EL Champions, correct.

That doesn't mean this years title is `ours` to quote Shov.

Not forgotten anything. It is 'theirs' until somebody takes it off them. That is all he has said.

Not forgotten anything. It is 'theirs' until somebody takes it off them. That is all he has said.

Not exactly. The regulations say it was the 2013 Elite League Championship not the 2013-14 Championship. In 2014 the competition starts again with all team on a clean sheet.

• Like 1

It isn't theirs tho. But ignore post 143 as well.

They are the defending Champions from last season, that is all.

Not exactly. The regulations say it was the 2013 Elite League Championship not the 2013-14 Championship. In 2014 the competition starts again with all team on a clean sheet.

Don't be an idiot.

Poole are the reigning Elite league champions. End of.

Are you claiming Tai Woffinden is no longer world champion? It's the same thing.

It isn't theirs tho. But ignore post 143 as well.

They are the defending Champions from last season, that is all.

Dear me. If it isn't theirs how can they be defending it? Basic fail.

• Like 5

Shovlar continually 'fishes' with provocative posts, trying to get a reaction, but should anyone else do it, it's supposedly 'hatred of Poole'....

Get a grip man, no one really 'hates Poole', it's all just pantomime :t:

Oh yes they do!

We are the current Champions. The title of champions is currently ours until another club win it. We don't have the title of Champions for a nano second after Darcy crossed the line at heat 15 at Brum. We are still holders of the title. Therefore the title is currently "ours", until another team claim it.

We, no doubt look at things differently, have different ideas. As far as I'm concerned Poole the League title last year and the honour of league champions for 2013. is bestowed for a year only. The original argument was about the wording, that it was YOUR title. You've only acquired it for the duration. It will never be permanently yours.

so are you saying Tai Woffinden isn't the current world champion?

Not at all. Likewise, Woffy won the World championship in 2013 and will hold that honour for ever. However, the title will only last for a year. It will never be his.........

Ok shovvys first post on this thread was typical trolling but are people seriously disputing that the title of el champions is currently pooles?

The title of world speedway champion is tais until someone else wins it. The title of world football champions is spains until someone else wins it. The title of world rugby champions is the all blacks until someone else wins it. If anyone disputed any of t b e sbove assertions theh would universally be considered an idiot, so why is it different with poole?

Ffs people you've got me defending steve shovlar!!!

• Like 1

Personally, I have no hatred of Poole, it's a really lovely town and an impressive speedway...............................shame about the people.....

What a pathetic and childish post.

Ok shovvys first post on this thread was typical trolling but are people seriously disputing that the title of el champions is currently pooles?

The title of world speedway champion is tais until someone else wins it. The title of world football champions is spains until someone else wins it. The title of world rugby champions is the all blacks until someone else wins it. If anyone disputed any of t b e sbove assertions theh would universally be considered an idiot, so why is it different with poole?

Ffs people you've got me defending steve shovlar!!!

No you are just defending common sense, which seems a bit thin on the ground on this thread.

• Like 2

Personally, I have no hatred of Poole, it's a really lovely town and an impressive speedway...............................shame about the people.....

ALL the people judged based on a few..?

My mum loves me, but then she's from Poole as well 😀

• Like 2