British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

The 5 Champs programme was a very relaxed chat and well presented..... according to Twitter Crumpie is accompanying Tai on his cycle into Cardiff along with quite a few 'celebs' and fans who have ben lucky to be chosen to represent their clubs on the cycle and raise plenty of money for GOSH... wristbands are supposed to be available at the P of W pub, so I hope theres 8 left for us!! Roll on Cardiff...boarding the ferry tomorrow morning whoop!

The only fault I found with the Programme was that it was too short. I could have listened to all of those guys for a lot longer.

MOST enjoyable.

Edited by The White Knight

Swedish Elitserien, tonight at 6pm BST / 19.00 CEST / 20.00 EEST on Eurosport 1.

Edited by Ghostwalker

The only fault I found with the Programme was that it was too short. I could have listened to all of those guys for a lot longer.

MOST enjoyable.

I thought it was marvellous.

Swedish Elitserien, tonight at 6pm BST / 19.00 CEST / 20.00 EEST on Eurosport 1.

wonder if any somerset fans seen the ALMOST identical crash near the 2nd bend, with a leading rider excluded.. swedish league is far superior than the british lite league.. E.L. is dead and buried...bspa rubbish.

• Like 1

AND to think that not too long ago we wondered whether there would be any speedway on UK TV screens ... just recently Somerset (Friday), Cardiff (Sat), Leicester (Mon), Sweden (Tues) plus reports and Quest showing the SGP highlights show... and that's without internet streaming.

• Like 1

AND to think that not too long ago we wondered whether there would be any speedway on UK TV screens ... just recently Somerset (Friday), Cardiff (Sat), Leicester (Mon), Sweden (Tues) plus reports and Quest showing the SGP highlights show... and that's without internet streaming.

Then next week we have World Cup Sat, Tues, Thurs, Sat. A PL meeting on Mon, and many repeats for anyone who has missed them. All good stuff.

Quest tonight (26th July) 6pm ultimate biker challenge. Some guy travels to Poland to investigate Poland obsession with speedway

Edited by Noodles

Quest tonight (26th July) 6pm ultimate biker challenge. Some guy travels to Poland to investigate Poland obsession with speedway

Cheers Noodles-enjoying watching it-quite an old programme I think.-edit 2006

Edited by racers and royals

What a disaster for Speedway. Every one of those live matches on TV means less and less people will go to see matches at the track. It would be alright if the TV money made up for the lack of spectators but is does not.

• Like 1

It did look a bit old. I think I saw a very young Kasper Gomolski?

A great documentary, fronted by Warren Pole. Think he also did another on Ice Speedway. This is quite a few years old but well worth a watch.

A great documentary, fronted by Warren Pole. Think he also did another on Ice Speedway. This is quite a few years old but well worth a watch.

Most appropriate choice, don't you think?

What a disaster for Speedway. Every one of those live matches on TV means less and less people will go to see matches at the track. It would be alright if the TV money made up for the lack of spectators but is does not.

Absolutely spot on, mick!

And once they're out of the habit, they're lost forever