Tonight Wolves v Poole

Tomorrow Sweden

Wednesday Danish League(legal stream)

Friday Danish Ind final(legal Stream)

Saturday 3rd round of Euro champs from Holsted

Sunday 3 Polish matches (stream)

Monday 11th Polish match (stream)

Tuesday 12th Premier league -SKY plus Sweden

Wednesday 13th Danish league(legal stream)

Thursday 14th Polish ind final (stream)

Friday 15th Danish league (legal stream)

Saturday 16th GP Latvia

Sunday 17th Polish extraleague ind final (stream )

Monday 18th Elite League -SKY

Edited by racers and royals

Great week for armchair viewers

Tonight Wolves v Poole

Tomorrow Sweden

Legal or illegal? :shock: :shock: ;)

Great week for armchair viewers

Tonight Wolves v Poole

Tomorrow Sweden

Ikaros Smederna - Rospiggarna live on Eurosport 1 18.00 BST / 19.00 CEST / 20.00 EEST

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=77345

When something is given away for free (I know we pay subs etc).. but it is freely available, whether on our TVs or other devices, it lessons the value for the consumer.

Speedway being so widely available to watch from the comfort of your armchair is a problem and will determine the desire to attend a live match - even the travelling a few miles may not seem worth the hassle.

Speedway being so availbale, and we all cry for more coverage, well, it's like the free newspaper - you don't really give it a value... apart from they are the ones you usually see littered across the carparks and streets. The ones you have to buy are usually taken more care of.

Surely Speedway is at saturation point with so much live Speedway being shown. Why should anybody bother go to the track. You can watch live peedway every night of the week. All Speedway should be taken off the TV. otherwise in the end the stadiums will become empty. Ever since Live Speedway arrived on TV the attendances have got less every year. Even Poland is now suffering from TV overkkill

• Like 1

Legal or illegal? :shock: :shock: ;)

Good question-as I didn`t state legal one must assume illegal-however the div 1 match at 1pm on Sunday`s is always available through the official TVP website stream-the following 2 Extraleague matches are a different kettle of fish however-although with no British broadcaster showing them and no legal way of obtaining a Nc+ viewing card and system-I have come to the opinion that by watching I`m not doing anyone out of money(some might think differently) by the way I did buy the Polish play-off stream from Speedway.tv last season.

Surely Speedway is at saturation point with so much live Speedway being shown. Why should anybody bother go to the track. You can watch live peedway every night of the week. All Speedway should be taken off the TV. otherwise in the end the stadiums will become empty. Ever since Live Speedway arrived on TV the attendances have got less every year. Even Poland is now suffering from TV overkkill

Simples!!

There is nothing like LIVE Speedway. :t::approve: :approve:

Good question-as I didn`t state legal one must assume illegal-however the div 1 match at 1pm on Sunday`s is always available through the official TVP website stream-the following 2 Extraleague matches are a different kettle of fish however-although with no British broadcaster showing them and no legal way of obtaining a Nc+ viewing card and system-I have come to the opinion that by watching I`m not doing anyone out of money(some might think differently) by the way I did buy the Polish play-off stream from Speedway.tv last season.

Was it such a good reply of mine it rendered you speechless :lol:

No it wasn't that. Now I have forgotten what I was going to put. It must be my age. :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Sorry. :)

Ian.

No it wasn't that. Now I have forgotten what I was going to put. It must be my age. :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Sorry. :)

Ian.

Why don`t you sit down,have a cup of tea-don`t forget the blanket over the legs-and it might come back to you. :lol:

Why don`t you sit down,have a cup of tea-don`t forget the blanket over the legs-and it might come back to you. :lol:

I'm off to get a cup of tea. :t:

Mustn't forget my zimmer frame. B) B)

PS: Blanket already over legs. :t::sad:

Great 2 weeks for armchair viewers

Tonight Wolves v Poole

Tomorrow Sweden

Monday 11th Polish match (stream)

Tuesday 12th Premier league -SKY plus Sweden

Wednesday 13th Danish league(legal stream)

Thursday 14th Polish ind final (stream)

Friday 15th Danish league (legal stream)

Saturday 16th GP Latvia

Sunday 17th Polish extraleague ind final (stream )

Monday 18th Elite League -SKY

Just updated for next week as well-Happy days !!!

Swedish Elitserien, this Tuesday live on Esp 2 18.00 BST / 19.00 CEST. The meeting shown is Rospiggarna - Piraterna.

Team line-ups and general preview in this thread.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Tues 12th Quest on freeview is showing highlights of World Team Cup from Kings Lynn at 2pm.

Thurs 14th Quest are showing World Team Cup meeting, at 2pm, not sure if this is the playoff or final, for anyone who has not seen it. Repeated at 8pm.