British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Sky Sports El Preview

Repeated again tomorrow 1.30 and 8 pm.

Is it worth watching or not.

Plenty of Poole, if your interested.. :rofl:

Is this meant to be a 2014 preview or a 2013 review??

Yes!!! :wink::party:

Repeated again tomorrow 1.30 and 8 pm.

Is it worth watching or not.

Some decent stuff with Rosco towards the end!!

That's 'towards the end of the programme, not the end of Rosco'!! :D

and a nice interview with Steve Worrall!!

Edited by Skidder1

Over half hour spent reviewing last year, no explanation of the new riding system, no naming of the draft riders, hardly going to draw in any casual fans.

What a waste of an hour

• Like 3

By the sound of it will give it a miss.

Most underwhelming unfortunately.

• Like 1

It's the same every year. And BTW, you might want to miss the review of the year over xmas too, thats the same evry year, lots of clips of the start/1st bend with lots of flashing colours down the sides.

I gave up watching the reviews/previews years ago.

they had a good chance to promote the 2014 season but was mainly recapping last season and interviewing the same riders.

only told you one or two riders per team which is hardly a preview and didn't even explain in detail changes to last year (draft riders)

A preview without reference to the previous year/current champions would be ludicrous and only take 15 minutes or so without any 2014 racing footage!

A full explanation of the new race format and draft young brits rule would likely turn as many off as it would attract any new passing fans.

I actually thought it was quite a good condensed hour - it brought the hairs back up on my neck again!! :t::P

Edited by Skidder1

Very ordinary IMO. Far too much detail from 2013.

There should at least have been full 1-7 line up graphics etc and an expert prediction type preview.

• Like 1

A preview without reference to the previous year/current champions would be ludicrous and only take 15 minutes or so without any 2014 racing footage!

A full explanation of the new race format and draft young brits rule would likely turn as many off as it would attract any new passing fans.

I actually thought it was quite a good condensed hour - it brought the hairs back up on my neck again!! :t::P

Get yourself down to the barbers then :wink:

• Like 1

Excellent show concentrating on e main club of course.

• Like 1

Excellent show concentrating on e main club of course.

Troll.

I thought the first half was very poor too many flashing images, screaming, shouting and using just about every vision effect in the book, made my head ache. The second half was far better.

Explaining rules and how the sport is run wouldn't be a good thing as all fair minded people would be disgusted that a cheating club can be called champions. Far better to brush over it with fancy graphics, shouting etc.

• Like 1

Sky have got speedway so wrong. Don't they realise most fans are over 60? How dare they use graphics.

To get the fans flocking back in they should review the 1963 season with some highlights of Fundin, Briggs and Craven etc

Missing a trick

• Like 3