British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Plymouth - 25th March (plc)

Think the main difference in the attendance figures was that Rye House brought loads of fans, & Plymouth didn't bring any. I also know a few fans that decided to stay in the warm & watch the Manchester derby.

wait till the Swedish League starts in early May live speedway on British Eurosport each Tuesday till October the worlds tops stars race in Sweden .

I thought someone said the lights were back on again when they were passing the Showground on their way home?

Think the main difference in the attendance figures was that Rye House brought loads of fans, & Plymouth didn't bring any. I also know a few fans that decided to stay in the warm & watch the Manchester derby.

They are not fans. The nice option was Posh on the radio & the Manc derby on TV but for real fans there was a speedway meeting at the EoES to attend and be upstanding for!

Micks very patriotic

Well I'm not. Hunting and shooting people get no respect from me so once I'm settled down I won't be standing up again. :lol:

• Like 2

wait till the Swedish League starts in early May live speedway on British Eurosport each Tuesday till October the worlds tops stars race in Sweden .

It'll be on numerous times so might as well watch real live speedway and watch the programme some other time.

Or record it and watch it on Wednesday would be my solution.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 3

Not the first ludicrous comment he's/she's made and it wont be the last.. moron

Language please. What happened to attack the post not the poster?

So what is wrong with my post and the others?

Kalle is proven heat leader standard but went off the rails a couple of years ago. Young lads sometimes do.

Charles & Ashley have been riding for heaven knows how long and are / have always been reserve standard.

If I made as many idiotic posts as you do I would keep my head down.

Edited by TheScotsman

The scotsman and RobinH88

Diamonds - of course you can have an opinion.

I just disagreed with it.

And then got called a moron as a result by Robin thingy.

So I responded to him.

Keep having your opinions.

I thought someone said the lights were back on again when they were passing the Showground on their way home?

From the road passing by it could easily have looked that way because it was only about half the floodlights that went out so the others may have still been switched on.

Alright Kalle did well BUT....

He did lose against our 2 young reserves in the first heat, and only made ground on the last lap. he won his 2nd heat from making a good gate and greenwood closed in on him, and heat 8, was clear but with a lap to go, blackbird made a good 15 metres on him, so even though he scored 7 points from 3 (exc tr) he wasn't THAT good.

But compared to the rest of what Plymouth had apart from Newman who was good value, he looked a contender to be a world champion.

Diamonds - of course you can have an opinion.

I just disagreed with it.

And then got called a moron as a result by Robin thingy.

So I responded to him.

Keep having your opinions.

It's not so much you but quite often RobinH88 doesn't just disagree with me he calls me a moron or something like that and says that all of my posts are invalid and wrong :nono:

It's not so much you but quite often RobinH88 doesn't just disagree with me he calls me a moron or something like that

and says that all of my posts are invalid and wrong :nono:

Sounds like there is only one moron around here and it's not you or me!

• Like 1

Sounds like there is only one moron around here and it's not you or me!

Yes :)