British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Was driving before the meeting, did Belle Vue +42 halfway through meeting. Bet365 went bit over the top there with handicap, wasn't going t end that bad.

Was driving before the meeting, did Belle Vue +42 halfway through meeting. Bet365 went bit over the top there with handicap, wasn't going t end that bad.

I was half tempted with plus 42 but bv were so poor early on and nicholls under 11 looked good so decided against it.

A win is 3 points. For rider totals and head-to-heads not TRs are counted. Nor are bonus points. For meeting scores TRs are used.

Thanks!

Really should've asked before placing my bets though!

Only thought about the TR elements afterwards. And didn't even think about the bonuses - that's bit of an annoying ruling.

Lost out on my Nicki bet because of the TR ruling, but won on Korneliussen last night, so not a complete bust.

Gone for watt under and exactly 9 @eastie also tempted by josh bates plus 6 v l kerr

Gone for lakeside +4 p.power @ 5/6 looks the best value tonight. Lakesides top 5 can all score solidly round bv and nicholls and zagar will be the only riders to offer any resistance.

Really surprised all the bookies got Belle Vue as favourites

Also Ellis +2 vs Nielsen looks good

Interesting, I've gone in the opposite direction on this one!

Nielsen is decent around BV and not a bad gater either, he's also pretty much guaranteed more than 4 rides whereas Ellis is more than prone to the odd fall or lock up IMO

I think Ellis will outscore Nielsen anyway and +2 on Ellis should be easy money.

Also Ellis +2 vs Nielsen looks good

Going to take ur advice on that bet think both should get around 8 each

Really surprised all the bookies got Belle Vue as favourites

So m I

I'm laying a book on Betfair and all the money is for Belle Vue. I have taken 6 times as much money on BV than Lakeside. . I have now pushed out Lakeside out to 2.62(nearly 13/8) but still BV are being backed at 1.68 who I have laid to three figures.

Interesting, I've gone in the opposite direction on this one!

Nielsen is decent around BV and not a bad gater either, he's also pretty much guaranteed more than 4 rides whereas Ellis is more than prone to the odd fall or lock up IMO

Neilsen has been scoring 6-8. Ellis should be good for the same.

Maybe not then. Ellis looks abysmal.

I am on Nielsen -2. As stated, good round BV, not a bad little trapper, a RR ride and in all probability will take Payne's final ride.

It's a pity Zagar hasn't got a brain tho'...T4 has been good all night and never looked once to see who was on the outside.

I have also gone with SS +3 too.

I am on Nielsen -2. As stated, good round BV, not a bad little trapper, a RR ride and in all probability will take Payne's final ride.

It's a pity Zagar hasn't got a brain tho'...T4 has been good all night and never looked once to see who was on the outside.

I have also gone with SS +3 too.

looks like ellis has come good. Was also looking at ss bet as had extra ride and schlein had to score 12ish just to win don't know why I didnt go with it...