British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

VC have now priced up for tonight but not the live match???????

BV betting tonight but not on main meet5ing

Nice to see Sportingbet back with Speedway betting again

Suprise ,suprise as Skybet are betting again on non TV meetings

Rider handicap betting, advice needed!

Tonight Milik was -2 versus Howarth...expressed as Milik -2( v Howarth +2). Does this mean Milik has to outscore Howarth by 2, or Milik has to outscore by 4 ie Milik has two points deducted off his score and Howarth added to his score?

Tonight Milik scored 8 Howarth 5...on the above scenarios one is a winner and one is a loser, which is correct. Confused so only bet on Cook ( v Mads) both on zero.

Rider handicap betting, advice needed!

Tonight Milik was -2 versus Howarth...expressed as Milik -2( v Howarth +2). Does this mean Milik has to outscore Howarth by 2, or Milik has to outscore by 4 ie Milik has two points deducted off his score and Howarth added to his score?

Tonight Milik scored 8 Howarth 5...on the above scenarios one is a winner and one is a loser, which is correct. Confused so only bet on Cook ( v Mads) both on zero.

You're either betting on Milik -2 or Howarth +2. Not both. So the difference is 2. So the best lost.

Will they show more than one meeting tomorrow or is it just one meeting per day?

I just wondered if they have a schedule decided or up anywhere? I went into the actual streaming area and there were no speedway events showing.

Edit: never mind read earlier post about unpredictability.

Edited by DaleDiver

I just wondered if they have a schedule decided or up anywhere? I went into the actual streaming area and there were no speedway events showing.

Edit: never mind read earlier post about unpredictability.

Go to In play section then schedule and click a day it shows the next 5-7 days.

Anyone who is having a jerky picture on bet365 I found on my PC using chrome it jerked/stuttered every couple of seconds but tried internet explorer and it was fine

Edited by Rob B

Oh brilliant!! :approve: Just what I wanted to see. That's me sorted then, sitting with a hot water bottle in front of my p.c. instead of freezing on the terraces like last night. :D

All over Leicester to win tonight, No idea why their such a short-price.

£70 on Leicester to win returns £133

£50 on Ljung to outscore Fisher returns £83

Ljung's last 3 scores at Leicester have been 9,8 and 8.

• Like 1

****POST REMOVED -THIS SECTION IS FOR BETTING CHAT ONLY****

• Like 1

I've always held back from producing Elite League racecards so as not to deprive any club of programme sales. However on reflection anyone who is going to the meeting will already be there at the time i publish. Additionally seeing as this meeting is scheduled to be streamed live on Bet365 i've made available the racecards i make for my personal use.

So it's ok to deprive PL and NL clubs of programme sales??

Btw I've gone for Stead -1 vs Fricke.

Edited by Islander15

Sounds truly innovative :approve:

The extra innovation is that he's now spamming the betting thread with this multi-coloured, emboldened underlined crap.