British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Newcastle Diamonds V Redcar Bears - 6.30pm Sun 30th, 2014 Lc 1st Leg

Can you ride your own bikes at the Newcastle training school?

I heard you can only use the 125cc bikes provided for you

Not ment in a harsh way to any of my team mates they all do there up most im sure . The going was very hard and in all honestly if you asked both teams the meeting shouldn't have run as track was crap ..... no disrespect to the track staff at all as they worked there hardest to get us out there . The time they had and the condition of the track when I arrived they went above and beyond . Also most of the track staff there are my mates as well . I was pointing out the fact yet again im the point of discussion for falling off . Yet other riders got off the bike plenty as well . Getting kind of sick of it tbh . I could just sit there take a cheeky last place or 1 point but I want the team to win . So I push hard ,,,,,,, harder than most . Did you see anyone trying to make the moves I was on an unfit track actually trying to race . My point is I can soon change my approach to racing and take the easy points . Saves the risk of damage to my bikes that the other 2 jobs I have pay for to put on track . Like the fans say and im the first to agree , you can have your opinion . Also I can have mine as I put money in as well to be there . Just saying like . Think im done with forums now just like most riders are . Hope you all have a brill summers racing catch you around the track's .

• Like 5

Not ment in a harsh way to any of my team mates they all do there up most im sure . The going was very hard and in all honestly if you asked both teams the meeting shouldn't have run as track was crap ..... no disrespect to the track staff at all as they worked there hardest to get us out there . The time they had and the condition of the track when I arrived they went above and beyond . Also most of the track staff there are my mates as well . I was pointing out the fact yet again im the point of discussion for falling off . Yet other riders got off the bike plenty as well . Getting kind of sick of it tbh . I could just sit there take a cheeky last place or 1 point but I want the team to win . So I push hard ,,,,,,, harder than most . Did you see anyone trying to make the moves I was on an unfit track actually trying to race . My point is I can soon change my approach to racing and take the easy points . Saves the risk of damage to my bikes that the other 2 jobs I have pay for to put on track . Like the fans say and im the first to agree , you can have your opinion . Also I can have mine as I put money in as well to be there . Just saying like . Think im done with forums now just like most riders are . Hope you all have a brill summers racing catch you around the track's .

hey...wasnt knocking you wilko was thinking of the repercussions others have had from the Bspa on social media.... It's refreshing to get a rider post.

I'd have you in my team on your average so don't take my post as a slur or criticism of your efforts... It was about what you said and not you falling off or not trying or being any good etc.

• Like 1

hey...wasnt knocking you wilko was thinking of the repercussions others have had from the Bspa on social media.... It's refreshing to get a rider post.

I'd have you in my team on your average so don't take my post as a slur or criticism of your efforts... It was about what you said and not you falling off or not trying or being any good etc.

Keep Posting please Wilko. You insight is very interesting. :t:

For what it is worth - you would be in my Team on your average too. :t:

I'd give up posting if I was you Wilko. It would be great if all riders felt they could come onto a forum and share their thoughts, but some posters just use that as an opportunity to have a dig.

I'm sure if you still want to put across your thoughts, The Bears have a new website, where i'm sure a "Wilko" column would be more than welcome on it, with no come-back from trolls.

• Like 3

Hi Carl whilst you may fall off I'd rather have seven riders of you riding as a diamond than some of the other riders around in the moden day sport you know you and I get on good from your year as a diamond in 2007 & I hardly ever do this to other teams, but you stay safe & please don't lose your edge and have a great season.

Your a great guy. :)

• Like 2

Hi Carl whilst you may fall off I'd rather have seven riders of you riding as a diamond than some of the other riders around in the moden day sport you know you and I get on good from your year as a diamond in 2007 & I hardly ever do this to other teams, but you stay safe & please don't lose your edge and have a great season.

Well said Mike. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Crawler......

:P:lol:

• Like 1

Well said Mike. :t::approve: :approve:

Cheers mate :t:

Crawler......

:P:lol:

Well as you know Mr Park I do spend a lot of time on my knees so I'm half way there :rofl: By the way I text you the other day did you get it?

Pretty new to the sport and was not here in your Diamonds days, but people in the stands do like your 'get in the face' riding style. I was at STMP last year when you held your team together against us for a draw and you cert. gave it everything. Keep doing it and forget the armchair critics.

• Like 2

I'd rather watch Wilko than Lawson any day of the week.

Teams need the odd gating tart but the Wilko's provide the entertainment.

I'd rather watch Wilko than Lawson any day of the week.

Teams need the odd gating tart but the Wilko's provide the entertainment.

Couldn't agree more. Wilko entertains and gives 100% effort - nobody can do better than that.

Couldn't agree more. Wilko entertains and gives 100% effort - nobody can do better than that.

Just dangle a packet of Benson & Hedges in front of him and watch him go..! :lol:

• Like 3

Just dangle a packet of Benson & Hedges in front of him and watch him go..! :lol:

I thought I saw him with a 'fag'. Just like the old days.

I thought I saw him with a 'fag'. Just like the old days.

Oo-er missus!

• Like 2