British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maneacat

Somerset V Peterborough (lc) 11/4/14

Been driving round Devon all afternoon, but i just cant find the Oak Tree Arena.... :o

• Like 3

AWESOME RESULT!

Great ride form the boys in 15 to bring the two points home.

Not bad considering we rode without a Number 1

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans
  • Like 1

AWESOME RESULT!

Hmm..

AWESOME RESULT!

Sorry, thought Summers was at 1, bit round the wrong way old chap,it was Somerset who were missing a rider for the whole match.Great performance from Wrighty.

Been driving round Devon all afternoon, but i just cant find the Oak Tree Arena.... :o

Seriously.... :rofl:

Good result for panthers ..... good to see ales get some good points , no doubt the usual ales knockers will be gone quiet

Good result for panthers ..... good to see ales get some good points , no doubt the usual ales knockers will be gone quiet

No really pleased to see him actually do well, let's be honest though it's about time.

No really pleased to see him actually do well, let's be honest though it's about time.

Well you have given him 3 or 4 meetings after all !!!

Speaking to him on Monday he has been struggling with engines and has tried a few things to get it right

There was talk about him getting a hatful for Belle Vue at Peterborough last year, the engine he rode at Peterborough on opening night was the very same engine. As I said he will get it right and hopefully tonight is the start

He flew out the gate in 4 races, and was hopeless when it got abit tight in his other and missed the start. Was Peterborough's stand out rider along with Ostergaard.

One of your more sensible posts - this after the deomolition of Newcastle last week, has the potential to be a thrashing.

Bjerre, Ostergaard and Summers are all so up and down at the OTA, and I don't expect Dryml to contribute too much. Throw in the 3 reserves and this should be pretty straight forward for Somerset.

bump
  • Like 1

I'm sure Jepsen Jensen would have flown in for this meeting If he was given the call.

The BSPA really need to sort out the rules regarding guests as The Panthers were severely limited on their options!

You should have been featured on tonight's Have I Got News for You, in the round called "Fruitcake or Looney" :-)

Are you coming to Foxhall on Good Friday?

bump

For Allen ...

Edited by Had Enough

Think we were lucky Todd rode well tonight,panthers may be should of won,with out wrighty

they would have,track lot different to last week,still only second meeting at home ,so not all bad,shame no olly for the weekend

Edited by coomie

AWESOME RESULT!

Fruitcake AND a Looney :o

More magic from Rosco :wink: