British Speedway Forum
ellioth4

Newcastle V Sheffield (plc) - Sun 13/04 - 6:30pm

Great meeting today, looking a very close match tonight.

Team Line-Ups:
NEWCASTLE: Ludvig Lindgren, Christian Henry, Stuart Robson, Lewis Kerr, Anton Rosen, Chris Schramm, Lewis Rose.

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Simon Nielsen, Leigh Lanham, Taylor Poole, Adam Roynon, Andre Compton, Josh Bates.

Updates for today's meeting.

More preview news is available on Sheffield website and Newcastle website.

Edited by Elliot Hunt

Is Nobody interested in the meeting? It will be the normal tigers hammering at Brough

Is Nobody interested in the meeting? It will be the normal tigers hammering at Brough

Probably right about the score, we have never really done much at the Park and I don't see anything changing today.

Not sure about the hammering, but would like to see some decent performances to show that everyone is back on form. There are signs from when these riders are riding for their other team, or guests, so it's there, just needs to do it for the Diamonds now.

For travelling fans, sunny but cold with a little breeze. No threat of rain for about the next week, so it will be dry with a great track.

For the helpers, sheets are going down at 3.00pm as usual.

52-38 ish is my prediction.

I would like to see Schramm, Lindgren and Rosen score some points tonight :t:

• Like 3

52-38 ish is my prediction.

I would like to see Schramm, Lindgren and Rosen score some points tonight :t:

So would I - particularly our Number One.

• Like 1

Sure hope the lads have their gating boots on and have better luck with machinery tonight. Too many blown engines and the like recently.

At heat 6 Sheffield are getting hammered 28 - 8

Anyone have any ideas why Simon Nielsen isn't riding ??

Food poisoning according to live updates.

Well done lads. two paid maximums, two more in double figures, no opposing rider in double figures and both tactical rides nullified add up to a 63-27 thrashing. Finally Ludo and the Kerminator come to the party pockets brim full with cakes[well points anyway] Yippee and I missed the match mores the pity. Only another three or four like that one and Ludo may even convert a certain silver haired member of the aristocracy.

Edited by HadrianDog

Well done lads. two paid maximums, two more in double figures, no opposing rider in double figures and both tactical rides nullified add up to a 63-27 thrashing. Finally Ludo and the Kerminator come to the party pockets brim full with cakes[well points anyway] Yippee and I missed the match mores the pity.

3 paid maximums

Edited by mc131

One gets the feeling that the Newcastle promotion have had a word with their riders.

• Like 1