British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Brummies V Stars 18/04/14

Oh dearie me, not only Robert, LK didnt do to badly either, But this Brum team is woeful losing 60-30 at home, there wont be 250 through the gate, for there next home meeting.

As much as it pleases me the stars won, it does the sport no good to see such one sided affairs. I feel for the Brum fans who deserve better than this . With performances from Barker and Kennett it should be too hard to find riders who are prepared to fight for the cause. Neither of them deserves to ride for any club.....

• Like 1

Oh dear, Brum are looking worse with every match.

Doesn't get any easier with a visit from Poole on Wednesday.

Am going to this match as an apparent treat for my Birthday.

Cant see how it can be classed a treat, other than watching our closest rival taking another mauling :P

Be closed by June.

Oh dear, Brum are looking worse with every match.

Doesn't get any easier with a visit from Poole on Wednesday.

Am going to this match as an apparent treat for my Birthday.

Cant see how it can be classed a treat, other than watching our closest rival taking another mauling :P

Don't worry you won't have to suffer it next year!

I suppose you will offer your deepest sympathies when they are gone too---enjoy buddy :-)

Edited by Brummiestormer

Don't worry you won't have to suffer it next year!

Hopefully they can get a real heatleader but have they the cash?

Would it be viable back in the Premier League. Pleased Lynn got the result but can take no pleasure in a score line like that.

A few more scalps for Lambert. The list is growing.

• Like 2

This result just emphasises the ridiculous draft ruling and the current sad state of the EL..

KL kids score 16 and Birmingham's just the 1,if Kennett had scored a max instead of a big fat zero, the Brummies would still have lost...

• Like 2

This result just emphasises the ridiculous draft ruling and the current sad state of the EL..

KL kids score 16 and Birmingham's just the 1,if Kennett had scored a max instead of a big fat zero, the Brummies would still have lost...

Don't forget how the ex GB manager still took one reserve out of his final ride with the meeting won.

Brum 1 & 5 score 8

Kl 1 & 5 score 25 + 3

Not sure what that emphasises about the draft. Nor the current state of the EL. Says a lot about the sad state of Birmingham tho.

How about B's 1,5,6 & 7 score 9 whilst KL's score 41+

Competitive teams and competitive racing please.. :t: