British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Ipswich Lc 18/04/2014 7.30pm

IMO the form of Bach will decide both meetings.

An impressive Bach - say 12 points and the home team will definately win.

A poor return - say 4 points and the away team will be right in with a shout.

• Like 2

I hope Bach is cack around Foxhall and unbeaten around the showground... ;)

He needs to remember who owns him!! :D

I hope Bach is cack around Foxhall and unbeaten around the showground... ;)

He needs to remember who owns him!! :D

Workington own him! Bought him in the winter. I do think he will go better around Peterborough though than Ipswich

Workington own him! Bought him in the winter. I do think he will go better around Peterborough though than Ipswich

Thanks for that Dave - I didn't realise that... :t:

Good for him - got a lot of time for Rene ..

• Like 1

Likes a rolling start at Foxhall does Bach! But seems more of a Danish thing. :wink: A lot will depend on the reserves scores, Going to be hard without Ellis but not impossible! :D

Sending these deluded Ipswich fans back home with no points and a hammering is going to be fun.

Our Top 5 are all heat-leaders, Your's is made up of PL 2nd strings like Risager, Heeps and Tungate.

Sending these deluded Ipswich fans back home with no points and a hammering is going to be fun.

Our Top 5 are all heat-leaders, Your's is made up of PL 2nd strings like Risager, Heeps and Tungate.

You're the deluded one - no Ipswich fans are expecting a victory at Alwalton.

Are you coming to Foxhall?

Do you ever acknowledge other posts?

I can see quite a lot of Panthers fans at Foxhall tomorrow for what should be a close match.

I can see quite a lot of Panthers fans at Foxhall tomorrow for what should be a close match.

Plenty of seats for you to sit on! Could even have an away section! :D

Been an ongoing saga for ages.

16/4/14: Swales revealed a deal has been agreed for Bach to join current club Workington as a full asset from Panthers.

That's "has been" which suggests yet to be finalised, as opposed to "was agreed" :neutral:

Is anyone local to the EoES able to give weather updates later please - have had rain showers here although I am almost 25 miles from the showground? Thanks.

Is anyone local to the EoES able to give weather updates later please - have had rain showers here although I am almost 25 miles from the showground? Thanks.

No rain here. It's fine but cloudy and the lunctime forecast was fine all day. There shouldn't be any problems but will post if that changes. A nice cooling lager from Tetley catering (hope that's still there for my amusement) will not be required although thermals will!

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

On my way to this fearing the worst after this afternoons performance, but I can always live in hope!