British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Ipswich Lc 18/04/2014 7.30pm

Ipswich can 'live in hope' a few years back Lakeside came to Foxhall in the Elite League on a Good Friday afternoon and won only for the Witches to return the complement in the return at Purfleet later that evening!

Had planned to go to this one up until a couple of days ago but cant justify the cost - the kids prefer Legoland!

After this afternoon I dont expect anything other than a big Boro win. 40 points would be a huge success.

This will be a tighter affair I feel as the Witches will be out to prove that they aren't as bad as they look on paper.

But the Panthers are simply just too strong in the crucial areas, Dryml, Ulrich, Lasse and Bach is like having four number 1's and Blackbird is riding like a 2nd heat-leader at the moment.

Going for 53-39 with the Witches showing a bit of fight but ultimately the better side coming out on top.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 2

Live in hope? I thought you lived in Ipswich

This doesn't make sense in context to the previous posts. Has someone deleted their post?
  • Like 1

This doesn't make sense in context to the previous posts. Has someone deleted their post?

im in cock n pie 9 oclock, will be by fruit machine.

why not pop in for a chat..u see i never used the language you used, but maybe you can say it to my face!!

why not pop in for a chat..u see i never used the language you used, but maybe you can say it to my face!!

oooh hard man! LOL

I have zero interest where you'll be at 9.00 pm, absolutely Zero.

Edited by Bloomy

obviously they have

After this afternoon I dont expect anything other than a big Boro win. 40 points would be a huge success.

So near to a point but oh so far.

Some pride restored to an extent at least.

Lessons to learn and onwards and upwards hopefully.

Well done to the Panthers - vindicating their pre season favourites tag.

Happy to criticise Chris Louis from a distance ...

Two poor results today, but not a disaster (yet) - though why prevent that from spoiling your own little agenda? :icon_smile_clown:

oooh hard man! LOL

I have zero interest where you'll be at 9.00 pm, absolutely Zero.

typical. you use all that language on a keyboard,you sad individual

Happy to criticise Chris Louis from a distance ...

Two poor results today, but not a disaster (yet) - though why prevent that from spoiling your own little agenda? :icon_smile_clown:

another idiot