British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield (pl) 25/4/14 @ 7.30pm

Well we kick off our league campain against the tigers not the ones from down the road but the other ones from sheffield spearheaded by the heat leader trio of Stead, Roynon and Lanham. Edinburgh will be looking to make it 9 form 9 while sheffield will be looking to stop our run by taking an away victory.

Edinburgh to win by 10+

Teams for Friday

Edinburgh

1. Craig Cook
  2. Aaron Fox
  3. Max Fricke
  4. Derek Sneddon
  5. Sam Masters
  6. Justin Sedgmen
  7. Steve Worrall

Sheffield

1. Simon Stead
  2. Simon Nielsen
  3. Leigh Lanham
  4. Taylor Poole
  5. Adam Roynon
  6. Andre Compton
  7. Josh Bates

Hopefully the forecast improves a little as it doesn't look the best for later on tonight

You're right, forecast on BBC was heavy showers from 6pm. But the official site thought it would be ok on the post from this afternoon. I'm not convinced, can only hope.

Had been dry all day until about 5 o'clock when it started to drizzle but it just got heavier the closer the meeting came to starting! just need to settle for the GP tomorrow then

Had been dry all day until about 5 o'clock when it started to drizzle but it just got heavier the closer the meeting came to starting! just need to settle for the GP tomorrow then

Looked Sunny to me when i was through around 2ish surely you can't call a meeting off whilst the sun was shining surely not tell me this is not so ;) .

• Like 2

Looked Sunny to me when i was through around 2ish surely you can't call a meeting off whilst the sun was shining surely not tell me this is not so ;) .

It was raining at the time of the call off actually! :approve:

the track was wet to say the least and the rain was getting worse all the time

Whoosh,mate.

Whoosh!

• Like 1

Whoosh,mate.

Whoosh!

i got it it george was just trying to no let him reel me in

It was raining at the time of the call off actually! :approve:

the track was wet to say the least and the rain was getting worse all the time

PMSL Was it actually not what i have been told by a good source anybody else vouch for this as i wouldn't like to think it was called off due to sun glare or something like that heaven forbid.

Yep I can second Blobby, as I was in when it was called off

Not a good enough source you might be Mr Bs lovechild for all i know i want proof hard proof i say evidence the Sun was not shining.

PMSL Was it actually not what i have been told by a good source anybody else vouch for this as i wouldn't like to think it was called off due to sun glare or something like that heaven forbid.

Not a good enough source you might be Mr Bs lovechild for all i know i want proof hard proof i say evidence the Sun was not shining.

Hi gaz are you related to the presenter of Monster Fish on TV as you certainly catch some whoppers on here, especially the greater pinkus blobbyfish, I sit here and have a quiet chuckle at times
  • Like 1

Hi gaz are you related to the presenter of Monster Fish on TV as you certainly catch some whoppers on here, especially the greater pinkus blobbyfish, I sit here and have a quiet chuckle at times

He's related to me , nuff said :P