British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Newcastle 26/4/14 Pl

Bitches on heat mate,bitches on heat :wink:

On fire today, aren't we Taffy?

What's you prediction for this weekend's meetings?

I fancy a strong home performance again, not so confident about away.

On fire today, aren't we Taffy?

What's you prediction for this weekend's meetings?

I fancy a strong home performance again, not so confident about away.

Berwick 50

Newcastle 40

Could be a close meeting, on paper Newcastle stronger than Berwick, could depend on reserves again. Am hoping Matej and Kevein step up a notch, if so, we can carry bottom end.

• Like 1

Berwick 50

Newcastle 40

Could be a close meeting, on paper Newcastle stronger than Berwick, could depend on reserves again. Am hoping Matej and Kevein step up a notch, if so, we can carry bottom end.

let's face it Kevin and Matej have had a slow start to the season which put pressure on Steen who really stepped last week in response .You can't expect that every week he needs support .Think we will win at home if Ludvig doesn't gate,if he does it could be tight.
  • Like 1

let's face it Kevin and Matej have had a slow start to the season which put pressure on Steen who really stepped last week in response .You can't expect that every week he needs support .Think we will win at home if Ludvig doesn't gate,if he does it could be tight.

If it's any help, Steen had clutch problems causing him to spin up at the start, I believe he starting to get to them sorted out. Matej has suffered with under power in his engines cannot get enough speed out of them, so if he misses the gate he has problems. On top of that, during the winter I costantly warned fans that Liam would need a lot of help to get him equiped with reliable machinery, that really hasn't happened, so he will have difficulty competing on his old gear, good enough on the N.L but not in the P.L. Havn't spoken to Kevin, so don't know what the problem is but obviously there is one.

. Matej has suffered with under power in his engines cannot get enough speed out of them, so if he misses the gate he has problems.

It's taken him 5 seasons to come up with that excuse?

• Like 1

It's taken him 5 seasons to come up with that excuse?

One or two on here are quick to point the finger at Kus, for apparently not doing his job. But look at his scores will tell you he is at least riding to his average, some others in the team are not, our faltering No1 for example.

• Like 1

If it's any help, Steen had clutch problems causing him to spin up at the start, I believe he starting to get to them sorted out. Matej has suffered with under power in his engines cannot get enough speed out of them, so if he misses the gate he has problems. On top of that, during the winter I costantly warned fans that Liam would need a lot of help to get him equiped with reliable machinery, that really hasn't happened, so he will have difficulty competing on his old gear, good enough on the N.L but not in the P.L. Havn't spoken to Kevin, so don't know what the problem is but obviously there is one.

Not sure about Matej having under power Engines Taffy because when he gates he is gone and looks very fast but if he misses the gate he is miles behind looking really slow or should i say disinterested ,so dont really see where your under power statement comes from, i certainly hope he sorts it out but sooner rather than later..

One or two on here are quick to point the finger at Kus, for apparently not doing his job. But look at his scores will tell you he is at least riding to his average, some others in the team are not, our faltering No1 for example.

Screm i totally agree our number 1s scores are very worrying indeed lets hope he also sorts it out sooner than later..

Edited by fairplay1

Not sure about Matej having under power Engines Taffy because when he gates he is gone and looks very fast but if he misses the gate he is miles behind looking really slow or should i say disinterested ,so dont really see where your under power statement comes from, i certainly hope he sorts it out but sooner rather than later..

Screm i totally agree our number 1s scores are very worrying indeed lets hope he also sorts it out sooner than later..

I`m hoping that once the new averages change, and we get riders riding in different positions, their scores will start to improve, must admit I`d like to see Bellego taken from the No2 position straight away, change in averages or not.

I agree with Screm, once things juggle around with average changes, then we'll get the real shape of this team.

I`m hoping that once the new averages change, and we get riders riding in different positions, their scores will start to improve, must admit I`d like to see Bellego taken from the No2 position straight away, change in averages or not.

Ifail to to see what difference changing position will show any significant improvement in form.In Doolans case has rode in that position for most of his Teams.Whoever moves to No1 scores might drop if this is the case so what difference does it really make,this riding to your average is a nonsense most riders are signed because the clubs think they will improve their starting average.I agree regarding Kus wins his 1st race in 65 secs then is the length of the strait behind in aHeat that has also been won in 65 secs explain why the bike is going slower,or is not fast enough Taffy.

I agree, Kus looked super fast in his heat win, then miles behind later on.

Enigmatic...

• Like 1

So kus gates his bikes are ok, but doesn't and they are underpowered??..... Does this mean it's virtually impossible to pass at Berwick as it doesn't add up??

• Like 1

So kus gates his bikes are ok, but doesn't and they are underpowered??..... Does this mean it's virtually impossible to pass at Berwick as it doesn't add up??

It is difficult the pass Heat Leaders at Berwick after the 1st lap when the riders are up to speed but not impossible,plus you don't need passing to produce a good race as the u21 meeting showed last year.A bit of effort over 4laps would do me fine.
  • Like 1