British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 28/04/2014

Cooks a cheat blah blah blah!

If use had won you wouldn't be complaining, sour grapes if you ask me! :rofl:

Well done Belle Vue. At least it makes the racing more exciting if not watching as a neutral. Great result for the Aces. :) Have we found out yet why Lee Smart wasn't riding?

Cooks a cheat blah blah blah!

If use had won you wouldn't be complaining, sour grapes if you ask me! :rofl:

Cook was clearly rolling in 2 of his heats, if you cant see that then you need the same optician as the ref.

• Like 1

Well, a good win for the Aces. Appears from the scorers that Holder was the let down for Poole - surprising as he normally goes well at Belle Vue. Only saw Ht 15 but thought it should have been called back as Cook made a roller - still, maybe justice from what happened last season :wink:

Do Poole fans think Middlo made a biggie by not running with guests during Warfs absence ?

Cook was clearly rolling in 2 of his heats, if you cant see that then you need the same optician as the ref.

Answer me this would you be complaining if you had won?

A nice win for the ACE`s. and against a strenghtened up Poole side .

• Like 1

Cook rolled in all his rides, this ref is a Joke tbh.

Well done Belle Vue on the win

Didn't think I'd enjoy this meeting as much as I did...Any team thumping Poole is great to watch :approve:

Well done Belle Vue! :D:t:

• Like 7

Steve S was right, Chris Holder is crap round Kirky Lane!!

Poole couldn't call this off after 10 heats

The taste of sour grapes, paid maximum man!!

• Like 1

Answer me this would you be complaining if you had won?

Win or lose it makes no odds to me I just like to see good speedway. It may or may not have cost Poole the points tonight but my real problem is I just dont like to see a young Brit who could go places getting in to bad habits. If he wants to make it on the international stage he needs to stay still at the start. Refs arent so lenient at international level. He probably needs to get out of the prem and get some rides on the continent as well.

• Like 1

I was shocked to see a rider of Holders caliber could be as poor as that on any track. Midldlo did Belle Vue a massive favour

Why was Oliver Greenwood riding for Poole? How on earth did Cookie get away with them starts? In my opinion something needs to be done about some EL tracks it is not too far off impossible to pass.

Zagar managed passing quite successfully. Cookie is just a quick gater end of story

• Like 2