British Speedway Forum
Pirate Nick

Poole V Belle Vue 7/5

Has anyone ever thought cook moved out to block pawlicki attempted pass around the outside and just got it wrong! Or would that be to sensible of a conclusion.

Has anyone ever thought cook moved out to block pawlicki attempted pass around the outside and just got it wrong! Or would that be to sensible of a conclusion.

Far too sensible, Red Panda and Steve Shovlar appear to be accusing Cook of trying to kill Pawlicki

It was at best a 50/50 incident but with Cook antagonising the officials moments before you could guess who the ref would exclude. Shame as it spoilt a nicely balanced contest and the meeting peated out after that. These things happen unfortunately.

There's always one!!!!!! :D

Yep, and he's the person whose opinion I would trust most out of anyone else I know who watches speedway. Leave a narrow dirt line out by the fence and this sort of accident is bound to happen. But of course the Dorset home straight hooligans would blame Cook and say it was deliberate :)

• Like 5

Boring "YAWN"

• Like 1

Reading your post, John Leslie, were you actually at the stadium and where were you watching from ?

I very much doubt he was there, just thinks anything a poole fan says must be wrong.

• Like 1

I very much doubt he was there, just thinks anything a poole fan says must be wrong.

Let's be honest, with with a small number of Poole fans history is on his side. 😂😂😂

Edited by Aces51

Cook was in front and entitled to pick his own line.

Pawlicki was behind and made a rash and desperate attempt to pass where there wasn't room....but hey, that's what all the young kids are doing these days.

Isn't it time for you to go back to your room for your Medication !!

Everyone there saw what happened. Cook fenced Pawlicki. Simple as that.

So what part of fencing a rider at high speed isn't dangerous?

Defending their hero is one thing. But even his sponsors hung their heads in shame. He clearly came to the tapes in a rage after being stopped for rolling at the first attempt. Then he verbally abused the start Marshall before going on to fence Shamek. Sounds like the guy is a total liability and a danger to other riders when things don't go his way. Didn't he get thrown out of a meeting last year at Ipswich?

Must admit, riders like Cook learn one way or another.. People berate Ben Barker, but i actually like Ben, even after his bust up with Chris, i'l give him his due, he shook Chris's hand and Appologised. I still maintain that if Bens average was lower he would certainly benifit under Neil, who would get the best out of the lad..

Edited by Starman2006

Yes, he's just another topic troll who does not know what he is talking about, let alone know what day of the week it is.

And if you had taken the time to read other posts in the thread then may be you will understand that others thought his actions were dangerous as well............

RP

I'm not disputing that :rolleyes:

Dont pool fans like to cook up a major drama over a one off racing incident.I would think that in the racing moment that many a rider has made a wrong move and caused a crash it does not make them a dirty rider these things happen when racing at high speed get over it.I have seen Cook in every race he has ever ridden at Belle vue and i have never seen him try to fence a rider ever, so i have witnest 50 or so meetings to your one race to form an opinion.So in my opinion there is no way that you can class him as a dirty or dangerous rider.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 2

I never said he was a dirty or dangerous rider.........I just said that this particular move was dangerous............

RP

Of course the incident at Birmingham has something to do with it. It reflects on the credibility of Red Panda's version of what happened at Poole. He wrongly claimed that the incident at Birmingham was another deliberate and dangerous move by Cook and it is the only example anyone has come up with, so far, to show that Cook has any history of deliberately fencing anyone.

As always you think that anything that didn't involved Poole can't be relevant.

My credibility is intact..........the whole incident happened virtually in front of where I was..........

as also stated I never said he was a dirty or dangerous rider but it was a dangerous manoeuvre............and that the incident at Birmingham was in a similar vein alibi by a less experienced Cook...........

And yes I am female...........your apology is accepted............

RP

• Like 1

Team riding to try to block an opponent is very skilful. Deliberately - or even accidentally - shunting a passing rider into the air fence is not! :mad:

As has been stated, if accidental why not ride round to check PP was ok. Such an act of concern would have got the home grandstand applauding, including his sponsors!!!

It wouldn't have stopped the obvious exclusion, but may have left a less bitter taste in the mouths of many that were there!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

As Poole fans say that us fellow posters jump on the Poole bandwagon we can now say that Poole fans are jumping on the Cookie bandwagon :D

Is there a custard cream bandwagon?