British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

I think the pirates have a good chance of getting a point from this meeting with tai riding not fully fit and a decent reserve in charles wright, holder and pawlicki have had decent meetings there, magic will struggle as always and milik wont get many but josh should go well so overall a point is a realistic possibility.

As for nicki p, the abuse he gets is fully deserved and the better he rides the dirtier he gets. How he hasnt ended somebodys career I have no idea and if he did it would just have been a racing incident in his eyes. Only the other day I saw on the gp site he claimed he wasnt dirty and couldnt understand the abuse he gets!!

Dirtiest rider to ever sit on a bike as far as I'm concerned. He rides straight at the other rider if they have the audacity to try and pass him on the outside.

Be glad when he finally retires.......the speedway tracks of the world will be a far safer place then.

Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 3

Dirtiest rider to ever sit on a bike as far as I'm concerned. He rides straight at the other rider if they have the audacity to try and pass him on the outside.

Be glad when he finally retires.......the speedway tracks of the world be be a far safer place then.

...and with far fewer fans, especially those that just go to boo him!!! :D

Oh wait, it's 'bad form' to boo any rider isn't it?! Yeah, right!!!!!! :t::shock::wink:

All these Poole riders who keep "standing down" for the sake of the team. It's amazing! How many is that now in the last 5 seasons? I've lost count. It must be nice to know that so many riders care so much about Poole they are willing to stand down to let someone better take their place.

Don't know if it'll be anyone better, but the replacement for Smart is due to be confirmed/announced tomorrow according to the local rag today!!

That's all we need Tai not riding that well as it is with out trying to ride injured should have got a guest in.

Don't you just love the BSPA previews............

'Poole, meanwhile, make two changes at reserve with Charles Wright and Kyle Newman coming in for the injured Kyle Newman and the unavailable Lee Smart. Newman, who rode in last week’s home match against Birmingham, admits he is still struggling with a thigh injury'.

Don't you just love the BSPA previews............

'Poole, meanwhile, make two changes at reserve with Charles Wright and Kyle Newman coming in for the injured Kyle Newman and the unavailable Lee Smart. Newman, who rode in last week’s home match against Birmingham, admits he is still struggling with a thigh injury'.

Instead of taking the pi$$ you could have did what I did and contacted AP who corrected it immediately to Luke Crang

• Like 1

Would usually predict a Wolves win but alot will depend on Tai as going to be hard for Wolves if carrying injuries

Instead of taking the pi$$ you could have did what I did and contacted AP who corrected it immediately to Luke Crang

Not immediately enough, clearly!! But I take your point. :t:

I think the pirates have a good chance of getting a point from this meeting with tai riding not fully fit and a decent reserve

Exactly. With a bang out of form number one if teams cant come to Monmore and at least nick a point they don't deserve being classed as title favourites.

• Like 1

Exactly. With a bang out of form number one if teams cant come to Monmore and at least nick a point they don't deserve being classed as title favourites.

and Holder is in form isn't he?

Your so boring with your whole underdog attitude, I know Wolves have a poor side but there's no need to bleat on about it.

and for the record; Woffinden's not out of form, He's out of his depth.

But you keep banging on that Poole are not classed as title favourites and that it is Kings Lynn, so why make that comment?

But you keep banging on that Poole are not classed as title favourites and that it is Kings Lynn, so why make that comment?

Its you that bang on that Poole are better than Kings Lynn. Gives it the perspective it needs.

Stars are the title favourites at full strength.

Wolverhampton to take all 3 EL points on offer tonight. I feel that the fraud squad will be carrying Milik, Crang and the one track pony Janowski throughout the meeting.

Be just reward. Most teams can steal a point at least at Wolves with an under performing number one however.

Yh agree Steve however with Thorssell and Wells on form for the Wolves at the moment they are making up the points between them that Woffy would have scored if Woffy was on form.

Disagree they are making up the points Woffy would have scored.

That is doing Jacob and Ricky a huge disservice. They are on fire this season. With Woffy firing we would be wiping out most teams. (well maybe not Eastbourne ;) )

That is what I said Steve. Jacob and Ricky are both over achieving this season.

Jacob is not over achieving imo, he is improving and progressing along nicely..

• Like 1