British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

hi, whats the ruling regarding davey watt pulling out of he meeting and his rides being taken by a non reserve. is this new or am i rip van winkle.(from a pl lover)

Wooooooo|Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!

2 fat points to the boys!!!

Great stuff and when Darcy is back we will be even better.

Happy days!!!

race two

wolves rider moving clearly ref did nothing about it

Same as at Belle Vue. Poor refereeing.

And even worse, Proctor touches the tapes and is back in the rerun

That was disgraceful. Ref a wolves fan?

Tai : Good effort after Pedersen's attention yesterday.

Jacob : Early season roll has come to a grinding halt. Needs a second wind sharpish.

Ricky : Still opening more doors than the commissionaire at the Ritz.

Ty : Just not the same bloke as last year. Time is running out. Pontus Aspgren??

Piotr : Can't ask for more at this stage.

Joe : Doing fine.

Ashley : Is Neil Evitts spannering for him?

Guess we'll see if there's any ambition in the management as the play offs will be out of reach shortly as I can't see where we'll take the away points to make up for the home ones dropped. :unsure:

Edit : Adams now criticising his top scorer. Words fail me. In the name of God go you fool. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

That was disgraceful. Ref a wolves fan?

I said as much on facebook. only positive is you have to fancy that even if Proctor had started form 15 he'd have passed Crang so still a 3-3.

Said it before, I quite like Milik, decent little rider.

As for the Pawlicki brothers, they're both great too.

Tai : Good effort after Pedersen's attention yesterday.

Jacob : Early season roll has come to a grinding halt. Needs a second wind sharpish.

Ricky : Still opening more doors than the commissionaire at the Ritz.

Ty : Just not the same bloke as last year. Time is running out. Pontus Aspgren??

Piotr : Can't ask for more at this stage.

Joe : Doing fine.

Ashley : Is Neil Evitts spannering for him?

Guess we'll see if there's any ambition in the management as the play offs will be out of reach shortly as I can't see where we'll take the away points to make up for the home ones dropped. :unsure:

Usual slick track prior to a Dudley meet.. Edited as there is no meet tomorrow... even worse then from the track staff, once again serving up a slick track for the visit of Poole.

But absolutely BRAINDEAD riding from both Proctor and Woffinden in 14 and 15. Both got into position behind their partners where they could have just shut the door on the inside. Neither did, both insisted on riding out wide where there was nothing and cost us the win in the process.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

Adams just been on the radio saying they should have had three points. Idiot! Said Piotr needs to learn English fast as there was no communication between him and Tai and Piotr never looked for Tai once.

Fantastic ride from Shamek when the radio commentator said it was all over after two laps and Poole riders couldn't get close to the Wolves pair. He did it at Swindon beating Kildemand from the back, and tonight he picked off the World Champion on his own track!!!!!!!

Big well done to Milik. Didn't think he would score a point but two heat wins on his first visit is way beyond expectations. Fast and smooth. A quick learner. Even Magic did his job tonight.

With Darcy it could have been 4 points, though well happy with two. Holder still nowhere near his best.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Adams just been on the radio saying they should have had three points. Idiot! Said Piotr needs to learn English fast as there was no communication between him and Tai and Piotr never looked for Tai once.................

Been saying it for years :D

If I was Piotr I'd be seriously thinking if I need to bother with Wolves. Top scores (again) and gets criticised for not speaking English and looking for his team mate in 15 who was on the wrong part of the track. Wouldn't blame him if he told the buffoon Adams to stick it.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 5

Usual slick track prior to a Dudley meet.. Edited as there is no meet tomorrow... even worse then from the track staff, once again serving up a slick track for the visit of Poole.

Just as well they did, the forcast was for rain. So no chances would have been taken, fair play to the Wolverhampton boys...

I said as much on facebook. only positive is you have to fancy that even if Proctor had started form 15 he'd have passed Crang so still a 3-3.

Said it before, I quite like Milik, decent little rider.

As for the Pawlicki brothers, they're both great too.

agreed milik almost looks like a leigh adams type of style when riding will be a really good rider.

I think the pirates have a good chance of getting a point from this meeting with tai riding not fully fit and a decent reserve in charles wright, holder and pawlicki have had decent meetings there, magic will struggle as always and milik wont get many but josh should go well so overall a point is a realistic possibility.

As for nicki p, the abuse he gets is fully deserved and the better he rides the dirtier he gets. How he hasnt ended somebodys career I have no idea and if he did it would just have been a racing incident in his eyes. Only the other day I saw on the gp site he claimed he wasnt dirty and couldnt understand the abuse he gets!!

NP is a saint compared to his brother Ronni. I remember when RP tried to stick Mick Poole in the fence in the 4TT there was uproar mostly from Panthers fans seeing their man even though he was riding for the mighty CHEETAHS being tucked up by one of their riders.

ive called NP Dirty Nicki for many a year now but he is full on entertainment 90% of the time. Bit like Robbie Savage everyone hates him but would love him in their team.

Nice to see Charles Wright doing a great job at reserve for Poole again. Keep it up Charles. :D

• Like 1

Adams just been on the radio saying they should have had three points. Idiot! Said Piotr needs to learn English fast as there was no communication between him and Tai and Piotr never looked for Tai once.

Fantastic ride from Shamek when the radio commentator said it was all over after two laps and Poole riders couldn't get close to the Wolves pair. He did it at Swindon beating Kildemand from the back, and tonight he picked off the World Champion on his own track!!!!!!!

Big well done to Milik. Didn't think he would score a point but two heat wins on his first visit is way beyond expectations. Fast and smooth. A quick learner. Even Magic did his job tonight.

With Darcy it could have been 4 points, though well happy with two. Holder still nowhere near his best.

Bloody hell Steve you've got a rider who only lost his World Championship from injury & you're still coming up with excuses!!.

Who else would you want to replace Darcy who is injured & unable to ride so god knows why you've mentioned it AGAIN.

If I was Chris Holder I'd tell Matt Ford to stick it with fans like you.

• Like 2

Wolves dropped so many points.

Thorssell tape in heat 7 then Morris EF when on 5-1 in heat 9. Heat 14 disaster when both Proctor and Jacobs jjust simply let Wright pass them both on a white line in Smolinski style.

And finally World Champ joke of a ride in heat 15. What was he going to do on the outside?

• Like 5

agreed milik almost looks like a leigh adams type of style when riding will be a really good rider.

Bloody hell he must be good then :D