British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

31/05 Prague Speedway Gp

The information is on the ticket section of the sgp site on a second tab called event info and is copied below

PRE EVENT ENTERTAINMENT

Friday

• Draw Time: 4pm. This will take place in the pits
  • Practice: 5pm
  • Practice is open to the general public. Adult tickets cost 80 CZK, with free entry for children

Saturday

• Fanzone opens: 4pm
  • Live music - Freddie Mercury tribute singer: 4pm
  • Gates Open: 4.45pm
  • Monster Energy autograph session: 4.45pm
  • Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Krzysztof Kasprzak, Chris Harris, Martin Smolinski and Vaclav Milik
  • Monster Energy Rig - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
  • Engines Start: 7pm

Cheers for that, I will be trying to get there for the signing session.

Screm do take into account the above times are local Czech ones.

Kasprzak intending on riding in the GP and if he has no bad reaction also for his team on Sunday despite not being listed in the originally declared team.

In Prague so everything is on Czech time just now.

I believe I'm right in saying that something like 14 of the previous 20 Czech GP winners have gone on to win the World Title. Plus Crumpy won the title in Prague. Does it make tonight's meeting more important?

Woffy or Nicki for the win for me. Both can gate like excrement of a shovel - and that's what Prague is about.

If there is any passing tonight,fingers crossed it isn't on the inside eh? :P

If there is any passing tonight,fingers crossed it isn't on the inside eh? :P

Well if it is all on the inside and riders are blasting around the fence they're idiots ;)

Weathers set fair for tonights GP, warmest day so far in Prague.

What odds for Pedersen to win, Hancock in the final....... Gaters paradise.... :oops:

What odds for Pedersen to win, Hancock in the final....... Gaters paradise.... :oops:

But shouldn't the redesigned track now conducive to good racing mean this won't be the case! lol. We can only live in hope.

I got 6/1 on Nicki. Probably could have got a little more shopping around.

But shouldn't the redesigned track now conducive to good racing mean this won't be the case! lol. We can only live in hope.

Every year were told they're fixing the track.

I got 6/1 on Nicki. Probably could have got a little more shopping around.

Every year were told they're fixing the track.

I was going to say the same! I'm still hoping we'll get a good one tonight.

I've been thinking Nicki will win it all day, didn't stop us putting a couple of cheeky E/W's on Smoli and KK. We put a couple of quid on Hancock to win :/

I've been thinking Nicki will win it all day, didn't stop us putting a couple of cheeky E/W's on Smoli and KK. We put a couple of quid on Hancock to win :/

I've done the dirty and put a few ££ e/w on Smoli too. He can gate and that's what it's all about.

Hi everyone.

Well the weather looks great and the crowd looks reasonable with 25 mins to go. Lets hope its not all "gate and go". Hope springs eternal. :lol: Alan.

I take it you watching the Polish coverage, nothing on our screens until the top of the hour here in the UK