British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 14/5/2014

Oh dear ! Shovlar threw the bait, the bait got thrown back. You should have done what Dorset Delight did and left it alone instead of getting so indignant about something that doesn't matter a hoot.

As it doesnt matter a hoot why bring it up in the first place.
  • Like 1

Oh dear ! Shovlar threw the bait, the bait got thrown back. You should have done what Dorset Delight did and left it alone instead of getting so indignant about something that doesn't matter a hoot.

Ah right, I see, you were winding up SS. I'm glad you have explained, as I was wondering why you had such an idiotic argument. To be honest, I was beginning to worry you were a bit hard of thinking. The trouble is, I was under the impression that WUMs were frowned upon on here. All of your trolling has only succeeded in de-railing the thread.

By the way, I'm not indignant, but you're right that you don't matter a hoot.

So, just for sake of clarification; behaving like a massive helmet is ok, as long as you just say afterwards "oh, it's your fault. I was on the wind up."

Edited by Nellie

I don't want Holder to go

I'd rather have Darcy over Holder but if neither are available we are in perhaps a spot of trouble. Could only think of bringing in KK, should he wish to ride for us. Fingers crossed for a healthy Darcy.

I am not sure KK can commit this season to much on

Good to see Emil getting back to some decent form in Poland yesterday!! :wink::approve:

• Like 1

If Poole are the reigning champions how come Josh, Shamek ,Newman and the cheque-book czech don't have winners medals to prove it? Greg Hancock has a Champions medal but he doesn't ride for Poole in 2015. A new competition has started to decide the vacant championship. That's the rules. 2014 Elite League Chapionship, not 2014/5 championship. Not just Poole, anybody. Go believing Poole are the reigning champs if you want but don't expect others to recognise them as such.

Utter guff and you know it.

You are talking rubbish now. Of course Poole are the reigning champions. Say whatever you want but it won't change this fact just because you don't want to believe it :rolleyes:

Rarely we agree but on this occasion we do.

See post 16 by The Monk. He has reminded us that in 2011 even the inimitable Mr Shovlar was adamant that the hated Coventry were champions in 2010 only and we're not "reigning" in 2011 so who are we to disagree?

A boxer retains his title until he is defeated,thus he can reign for years. The Speedway Regulations specifically refer to the competition which Poole won as the Elite League Championship 2013 so it seems that Steve Shovlars assessment of the situation when Coventry won is the correct one. You can't have one description when Coventry win and another when Poole win (or maybe some would say you can.............)

Please show me where I said that. I dont know who the Monk is but he is making up porky pies to fit an argument. Show me the post and I will donate £20 to the BIN fund.

If Holder does desert Poole, Surely Matty could bring back his old mate Hancock. He helped him out as a favour as last season, so why not this ? I am sure if Holder does leave Poole in the brown stuff there will be a queue of riders ready to step in. After all, this is poole we are talking about. Any top rider has to have the ambition to ride in the Old skull and Crossbones jacket. No CV could ever be complete without it.

Holder will not be riding after Wednesday...........his 28 days are up and its not renewable.................

RP

Please show me where I said that. I dont know who the Monk is but he is making up porky pies to fit an argument. Show me the post and I will donate £20 to the BIN fund.

You are known more making stuff up and back tracking so id believe it.

You are known more making stuff up and back tracking so id believe it.

Says the person taking over from Gavan as the forum troll and who believed David Howe was going to be World Champ.

Look Steve, did you see those fairies at the bottom of the garden? LOL!!

• Like 1

Says the person taking over from Gavan as the forum troll

Oh no, that title is most definitely yours. :t:

Oh no, that title is most definitely yours. :t:

Oh i dunno, i got you just in front of Gavan by a nostral... then a long gap to Bwitcher.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Oh i dunno, i got you just in front of Gavan by a nostral... then a long gap to Bwitcher.. :rofl:

You and Shovlar non runners in this one then ??

Gawd! Don't men ever grow up? It's like a children's play ground in here sometimes.

• Like 5