British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Premier League Pairs - Friday 11th July

Starman please read the conversation between Nutz and Cliffeboy, that is how to debate something.

If you wade back a fair way though the posts you will see i have debated very fairly, some on here just go looking for an argument, and seeminly very sad individuals.

How can he be Neutral, he came from fecking scotland. how many clubs came from the midlands?, careful now, thats taxing the brain a bit... And people call me an idiot. Clearly there are bigger ones on here than me with all the dross your all coming out with... ive never heard so many idiotic posts from many so called fans. Clearly Dumb and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber would be very appropriate for many on here. Thick as two short planks doesn't come close... That includes the Referee who officiated last Friday.

So this counts as debating very fairly?

• Like 4

Aye , why not, lets ruin the GP circuit with a meeting, which in world terms would be see as inconsequential, just to satisfy a few conspiracy theory individuals who prob. believe that Nicki Pederson hails from Alfa Centuri and has carnal knowledge of every GP sanctioned referee :rofl::nono:

no,,, a thought about that,,, get all the fans that are stopping over for the GP to help put the track right,,, mmm

He appointed himself.

Jim McGregor is the Referee's co-ordinator and chooses who referees which meetings (EL, PL, NL, PLRC, EL Championship, EL Pairs, PL Pairs etc., etc.).

so,,, it had been in the pipeline a while ???,,, ;-)

Can't win with you lot can we. He made the wrong decision, many on here have also stated that fact. im finished with this dam thread, clearly me and many others are wasting their time.

he made a decision based on his opinon, not other's opinion's,,, so, you can't say what he seen was fact, it's what he seen,,, the only fact is, that he actually made a decision,,, (sorry if that's a bit confusing),,, :-)

I have been going to speedway for many years, back then they had the 30 yard rule where by all riders had to stay in their lane until they reached the 30 yard marker

That's one of speedway's myths, there never was such a rule. The 30yd board was solely to mark the limit up to which stalled bikes could be pushed after the tapes went up.

How do you get a neutral ref he or she has to stay closest to somewhere even Outer Mongolia will be nearer Somerset or Edinburgh geography not my strong point as said in my earlier post imo ref called it right.

He appointed himself.

Jim McGregor is the Referee's co-ordinator and chooses who referees which meetings (EL, PL, NL, PLRC, EL Championship, EL Pairs, PL Pairs etc., etc.).

I genuinely wasn't aware of that, thanks Steve

What a clown Dick Barrie is. As the riders were getting ready for the re-run Masters' mechanic came out to top up his fuel. Barrie commented that Robert was a traitor as he had previously work for Glasgow riders. Rich coming from him he has more coats of different colours than Jacob, not to mention user names. :mad::cheers:

• Like 3

How can he be Neutral, he came from fecking scotland. how many clubs came from the midlands?, careful now, thats taxing the brain a bit... And people call me an idiot. Clearly there are bigger ones on here than me with all the dross your all coming out with... ive never heard so many idiotic posts from many so called fans. Clearly Dumb and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber would be very appropriate for many on here. Thick as two short planks doesn't come close... That includes the Referee who officiated last Friday.

Really, then why don't you come and introduce yourself to me, come with an open mind and you might well change your opinion.

I pointed out that IMHO he was neutral as his nearest track (Glasgow) was not represented at the Pairs. You think he was not neutral as he was from Scotland, by your own reasoning he couldn't possibly have been neutral if he came from England?!?!?

Perhaps a bit too taxing for you to work that one out?

You are supplying the ammunition for people to judge you, and they are basing their opinion on that.

I love all the petty name calling that is done when someone has a different opinion to yours, easier than just admitting you might be wrong!!!

• Like 1

That's one of speedway's myths, there never was such a rule. The 30yd board was solely to mark the limit up to which stalled bikes could be pushed after the tapes went up.

Well, Many Thank's for that Alan, I remember that little board at Workington from many years ago and I too always understood it to be a keep straight til then marker, you learn something new every day!! :t::D

I think you should show some integrity like your team manager Garry May who said a decision had to be made and unfortunately it didn't go our way and then went on to congratulate Edinburgh. You really are spitting your dummy out and acting like a spoilt child because posters aren't taking your side of the story. I didn't want either of you to win but the correct decision was made by the ref.

I think you should show some integrity like your team manager Garry May who said a decision had to be made and unfortunately it didn't go our way and then went on to congratulate Edinburgh. You really are spitting your dummy out and acting like a spoilt child because posters aren't taking your side of the story. I didn't want either of you to win but the correct decision was made by the ref.

I wish Starman would leave well alone, it's over so move on, but will he, no. he causes all this aggro and bad feeling on a variety Somerset threads voicing his inane comments when the majority of Rebel fans have no problems with the topic, and whats more when he is a Poole fan first and foremost, other supporters need to know his opinions are his own and not the majority of Rebels fans.

• Like 1

I wish Starman would leave well alone, it's over so move on, but will he, no. he causes all this aggro and bad feeling on a variety Somerset threads voicing his inane comments when the majority of Rebel fans have no problems with the topic, and whats more when he is a Poole fan first and foremost, other supporters need to know his opinions are his own and not the majority of Rebels fans.

Hit the nail on the head, and potentially the reason why so few Rebels fans don't post on this forum anymore so they don't have to be assoicated with him. I've read this thread from near enough the very beginning, and has been the best debate on here for quite some time whether Morris should of gone or not - until Starman came along with his "facts" and ruined it from then on in.

When on the terraces last Friday, me and the other 4 people that I stand with all said the same that as much as we hated to say it, looks like Nick was at fault and was going to be excluded. Now when I've watched it back on Sky, I'm not so sure - it's one of those which could of gone any way really. As it turns out, it was a disapointting decision from a neutral and Somerset fans point of view but such is life and I won't lose any sleep over it.

• Like 5

Hit the nail on the head, and potentially the reason why so few Rebels fans don't post on this forum anymore so they don't have to be assoicated with him. I've read this thread from near enough the very beginning, and has been the best debate on here for quite some time whether Morris should of gone or not - until Starman came along with his "facts" and ruined it from then on in.

When on the terraces last Friday, me and the other 4 people that I stand with all said the same that as much as we hated to say it, looks like Nick was at fault and was going to be excluded. Now when I've watched it back on Sky, I'm not so sure - it's one of those which could of gone any way really. As it turns out, it was a disapointting decision from a neutral and Somerset fans point of view but such is life and I won't lose any sleep over it.

Ha ha ditto Naj. Edited by Cliffeboy

What a clown Dick Barrie is. As the riders were getting ready for the re-run Masters' mechanic came out to top up his fuel. Barrie commented that Robert was a traitor as he had previously work for Glasgow riders. Rich coming from him he has more coats of different colours than Jacob, not to mention user names. :mad::cheers:

You`ll have the Berwick Forum Police after you. :)

• Like 1

Finally got round to watching the TV version, dam tough call. Not in a position in the stadium to know if right call or not. Having watched it, several times, all 4 back would have been my decision. Irrelevant of what meeting it was.

• Like 2

Finally got round to watching the TV version, dam tough call. Not in a position in the stadium to know if right call or not. Having watched it, several times, all 4 back would have been my decision. Irrelevant of what meeting it was.

....and if it had happened coming out of the fourth bend, instead of the second?