British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

It Is Time To Get Shot Of Mr Watt!

Riders get paid by the point so no benefit in not scoring unless it was felt sponsors would abandon them, also once a rider puts a helmet on they normally go into race mode and who they are racing against does not matter, instinct to win should be natural but time after time watty fails to perform when riding against Poole or loses form towards the end of the season when his team looks like it could be a threat to his parent club.

It could and should be nothing but pure coincidence however I have lost faith in him, you can only be cheated on so many times before you realise you just can't trust them anymore.

Knackered?

Watt doesn't know the meaning of the word. During the war; my great grandfather walked from the pacific ocean to the Indian ocean barefooted while carrying 5 kilos worth of supplies in his backpack and having to carry a wounded comrade at the same time.

Which great grandfather was this, LGF's, KKS's, etc etc? :lol:

• Like 1

If Lakeside were looking to change team - what about Martin Vaculik ?

Scoring well in Sweden and Poland and NO Grand Prix this year.

Saturday Germany (fenced by Pedersen), Sunday Poland, Monday BV, Tuesday Sweden, Wednesday Poole.

That's why he scored badly, the man is knackered.

If he's 'knackered' in May, God knows what he'll be like in September, then!

If Watt can't be ar*ed he won't try at all.. I Remember when he rode for Newcastle he never tried at meetings at Stoke and Exeter (maybe scored 1 point in total if he was lucky) We lost both meetings by few points and ended up losing the league on points difference... Bitter ..... Too right I am, would never have him my team

Don't even get me started on that one (or two!!!)!

if a club is good enough to give a rider a contract/employment i think i would expect a top performance EVERY week. if you cant do the travelling, dont sign the contract.

Really, so your saying Davey has pulled a fast one, eh? No, i think not, Davey gets paid by the point, no points no pay simple.. and find me a rider who knows the poole track better?? they are human beings , like you me and everybody on this forum. your talking guff.

Edited by Starman2006

If he is tired then why accept a guest booking for tonight and also if he really was that tired that he thought it might affect his ability to race, then in the interests of safety he should have gone sick and allowed Hammers to use rider replacement or a guest, maybe he was too worried it could lead to someone taking his place who has no hidden agendas and actually might help Lakeside get a point or more.

Really, so your saying Davey has pulled a fast one, eh? and find me a rider who knows the poole track better?? t.

Richard Lawson ?

• Like 2

Yes that last month at Eastbourne his average plummeted strangely. Also when Ipswich booked him for the 2004 cup final I think at Poole he got a duck yet had been in great form.

As for this rubbish about no points no money. Perhaps someone has paid him but not from lakeside.

• Like 1

Really, so your saying Davey has pulled a fast one, eh? No, i think not, Davey gets paid by the point, no points no pay simple.. and find me a rider who knows the poole track better?? they are human beings , like you me and everybody on this forum. your talking guff.

Watt has a bad night.. to justify this you ask us to find a rider who knows the poole track better..

You're not exactly helping your argument there.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

Not really kept up to date with Lakeside much but I've just looked at the scores and if they sacked Watt it would surely be the harshest sacking ever...he would be sacked over one poor meeting because of a few conspiracy theorists which would be ridiculous

where did i say he pulled a fast one?..if im talking guff, you are reading guff!!

he's not the sharpest pencil in the set mate ! lol

Watt has a bad night.. to justify this you ask us to find a rider who knows the poole track better..

You're not exactly helping your argument there.

Edited by lino wolf

Have to say davey has been a great servant to british speedway with all the clubs he's been at , but his ability to go missing against his parent club is puzzling, maybe he just gets nervous trying to impress !! :)