British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 21/5/2014

Will be interesting to see how Darcy goes tonight and if he pulls out after 1 race to allow immediate rider replacement.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for a 45-45 draw, think Howarth will score well.

I think it should be a fairly easy victory for the pirates after probably going behind early on, i am hoping for a better showing from Hopwood, Kyle Newman has been riding well, Darcy is a worry as he only scored 7 last night but we have strength in depth so should be ok .

NL riders can't move into the main body of the team right?

Your point is what exactly??

A polish Speedway Updates site has J. Garrity in the main body of the Bees team for tonight's meeting against Poole.

They must be wrong.

They've taken the team off the Coventry site and they list them in random order now so people can't make their own programme.

The Bees team is listed on the Sportowefakty site in alphabetical order, as per the Bees press release. The Poole website has both sides 1-5 listed in alphabetical order. Sportowefakty have assumed Poole will line up like that tonight, and indeed they may.

They've taken the team off the Coventry site and they list them in random order now so people can't make their own programme.

No such thing as 'can't'. Plenty of us are still managing. :P

I really hope Darcy is listening to medical advice as from someone who is suffering after having an op on my knee it really ain't no fun.

• Like 1

Think Poole will win tonight as a couple of the bees riders have been struggling a bit at the moment. Darcy has been scoring well in GP & Poland so would expect him to do the same tonight.

I really hope Darcy is listening to medical advice as from someone who is suffering after having an op on my knee it really ain't no fun.

I was going to ask how you were getting on............my shoulder op got cancelled at the last minute for various reasons (could have been avoided if they had talked to me about the cause of the cancellation in the first place) but its now being fast tracked and should be in the next few weeks...........

RP

Just need the format which we all know and write in the riders once,job done :t:

I heard it said that Darcy replied to the question of his leg surgery, he would only have it done once winning the World Champs was out of the question. Does this mean, he feels he's in with a shout, or is he just helping Poole out before going for his operation ??