British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Plymouth V Scunthorpe - May 23rd 2014

Interesting meeting. Plymouth have beefed up, while Scunthorpe are much more solid with Nicolai Klindt in the team.

Should be a good meeting.

All the best

Rob

Good luck to all SCORPIONS tonight......lets have another away win! :party:

Plymouth 55 - Scunthorpe 40. :)

• Like 2

Great to see Ashley Birks back at the SBA.

Generous applause greeted him. Excellent interview. Genuinely thanked everyone following last years bad crash .A very humble guy.

When he won H14 he did the usual lap of honour. I don't think anyone begrudged him that win. He then did a 2nd lap, on his own to what seemed like a standing ovation. Good stuff.

One or two good races, but one question. Tactical ride used in HT9. Douglas declared unfit to continue, so replaced with Jorgensen, who is put on B/W. Has the rule been changed? I have always been under the impression that the T/R can only be for a programmed ride? Ok, so it didn't make a big difference, but it could have.Take Coventry at Poole on Weds!

I hope Ryan Douglas is ok after his spectacular fall. Thought he might have a groin strain they way he came off. To correct updates, he was actually in 2nd place, going for 1st and then high sided it.

Whats happened with Auty? A half decent performance from him could have made all the difference.

Going to be interesting IF these teams meet in the next round of the KO Cup.

• Like 3

Generous applause greeted him. Excellent interview. Genuinely thanked everyone following last years bad crash .A very humble guy.

When he won H14 he did the usual lap of honour. I don't think anyone begrudged him that win. He then did a 2nd lap, on his own to what seemed like a standing ovation. Good stuff.

One or two good races, but one question. Tactical ride used in HT9. Douglas declared unfit to continue, so replaced with Jorgensen, who is put on B/W. Has the rule been changed? I have always been under the impression that the T/R can only be for a programmed ride? Ok, so it didn't make a big difference, but it could have.Take Coventry at Poole on Weds!

I hope Ryan Douglas is ok after his spectacular fall. Thought he might have a groin strain they way he came off. To correct updates, he was actually in 2nd place, going for 1st and then high sided it.

Whats happened with Auty? A half decent performance from him could have made all the difference.

On the HT 9 TR-pretty sure ref made a mistake allowing it.

• Like 1

Auty riding at number one with Nicolai as his partner is going to struggle to achieve his 7 point average. I am more concerned with Jorgensen(6 point average) he should be beating more than one of the opposition riders in 7 rides.Although I wasn't at the meeting so maybe the scores don't tell the whole story.

On the HT 9 TR-pretty sure ref made a mistake allowing it.

I agree. What part of "programmed ride" do some not understand.

• Like 1

Plymouth 55 - Scunthorpe 40. :)

Do me a favour, next week, you do the updates, why do you look at them when you know everything, the way I saw it was Ryan Douglas lost control rounding Kyle Newman going into bend one, then lost control, he was never in control of his bike to challenge Rasmus, who was leading at the time.

Edited by Devildodger

Auty riding at number one with Nicolai as his partner is going to struggle to achieve his 7 point average. I am more concerned with Jorgensen(6 point average) he should be beating more than one of the opposition riders in 7 rides.Although I wasn't at the meeting so maybe the scores don't tell the whole story.

He will come good he's struggling with engines so I hear. Changed tuners, will get it dialled in, him & his mechanic are working hard, they never stopped Tuesday at Pboro or at Plymouth. Have the faith he'll come good

He will come good he's struggling with engines so I hear. Changed tuners, will get it dialled in, him & his mechanic are working hard, they never stopped Tuesday at Pboro or at Plymouth. Have the faith he'll come good

I suspected it was mechanical issues, I am sure once its sorted he will be back to his best.