British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mrmiddlesbrough

Redcar Vs Ipswich 22/5/14

Rohan was superb......Camo's pass was best thing I've seen in ages. What happened to Lawson....after The Lord Mayors show last night, you know what follows. Good solid show by the mighty men from the Heath.....hopefully this draws a line under all the rubbish that's been uttered over the last couple of weeks, team changes were never going to happen anyway!! Nearly home night night over and out!

Good job we didn't swap nights, bad idea.

Edited by Roland
  • Like 1

Well done boys great away performance with everyone chipping in. If anything our 2 star riders this season (Gino and Morten) struggled but the others came good. Nice to see both Rohan and Cam doing what they are capable of.

Great team performance with only four last places away from home, solid scoring all the way down and good to see Rohan back in the points.

His first choice engine was away for tuning I believe. Just didnt look comfortable all night really.

His first choice engine was away for tuning I believe. Just didnt look comfortable all night really.

Well you have to ask why the hell he sent it away when he knew he had an important meeting!!!--not good from him,, cost the bears dear

Title Alert - Title Alert.

Ippo starting to get their act together.

Monarchs beware.

That's the first decent away score for rohan and now it's all roses it seems. Maybe after a few more decent away performances then a few of us may stop talking changes, although we knew they wouldn't or won't happen. If all our own 7 riders turn up on the same night, we do have a very good team though. Adams scoring at reserve it also very important, and he still has a fair few meetings to miss.

Rohan has quite a lot of experience riding at STMP so it was always likely to be one of his better away performances.

STMP is one of the fairest tracks in the country - very few visiting riders seem to struggle here and that doesn't really help the Bears especially with an under performing home team.

That's the first decent away score for rohan and now it's all roses it seems. Maybe after a few more decent away performances then a few of us may stop talking changes, although we knew they wouldn't or won't happen. If all our own 7 riders turn up on the same night, we do have a very good team though. Adams scoring at reserve it also very important, and he still has a fair few meetings to miss.

with the Adam situation what we need is for his average to go above Ritchies.

Then at least we can have a 'proper'guest rather than just a NL replacement.

If he remains at 7 then thats when there is much more of a problem.

Tweet from Captain Ritchie Hawkins..

@rhr_211: Boys all pumped with that 1! Great to have @rohantungate turn up for an away match #witches #teamwork

Ouch

Harsh but fair!

with the Adam situation what we need is for his average to go above Ritchies.

Then at least we can have a 'proper'guest rather than just a NL replacement.

If he remains at 7 then thats when there is much more of a problem.

And new green sheets will be out soon so we will find out....

And its going to be very close again, only 0.06 difference last time and both riders will have been increased

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Hopefully the witches will again be on from on Sunday as I make the pretty long trip to Newcastle. Anyone else going?

Edited by Baldyman

Hopefully the witches will again be on from on Sunday as I make the pretty long trip to Newcastle. Anyone else going?

I`m going but then I`ve only got to go from Berwick.