British Speedway Forum
Crump99

Scunthorpe V Peterborough (plkoc 2nd Leg) 26/5/14

Guest WTF1

Who cares about the aggregate win when a speedway meeting is as exciting and entertaining as this one, the last race especially when Ostergaard and Bjerre combined to keep out Douglas was a pure classic, what a pity Sky sports weren't at this one as Kelvin Tatum might have wet his pants with excitement, but as a Scunny supporter i say congratulations Peterborough!

Who cares about the aggregate win when a speedway meeting is as exciting and entertaining as this one, the last race especially when Ostergaard and Bjerre combined to keep out Douglas was a pure classic, what a pity Sky sports weren't at this one as Kelvin Tatum might have wet his pants with excitement, but as a Scunny supporter i say congratulations Peterborough!

Another heat to put in the EWR Hall of Fame (planning permission for a new extension pending).

Brilliant speedway meeting... leading up to a stupendous Heat 15.

Bit gutted Scunny lost by a single point, but well done Peterborough.

All the best

Rob

Spot on, an absolutely great meeting and Heat 15 was just awesome. As a Peterborough fan I definitely enjoyed it ;) but any fan of any club would be very pleased to see racing of that quality. Top race circuit in my opinion.

Dryml giving up when Ostergaard took him wide, when he could have caught Williamson, nearly cost us the match. Very good effort by Panthers in the end, & after the first 6 races, some very good racing. Kicked off on both sides of the pits as well, so plenty to entertain us all round.

Dryml giving up when Ostergaard took him wide, when he could have caught Williamson, nearly cost us the match. Very good effort by Panthers in the end, & after the first 6 races, some very good racing. Kicked off on both sides of the pits as well, so plenty to entertain us all round.

Kicked off? Who and When? Missed that one!

Did nearly cost us the match, but IMO wouldn't of caught Williamson, 3 times Ully caught his team mate out.

What's up with Auty seems to be poor this season?

I can't believe the season he is having,is it the lack of meetings sharpness?.Apart from a great 14 and paid 12 at Sheffield with one 14 point total at home with a reasonable 9 at Newcastle that's it.Is he riding better than his scores i don't know?i hope he can turn it around as he is my favourite rider in the PL.
  • Like 1