British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Plymouth V Berwick (pl) 30th May

Confident of another Bandits away victory 47-43.

what a great result 8pts from 2 away meetings Steen Jensen has to be one of the signings of the season.

• Like 3

Solid as a rock is Matty, utterly dependable rider.

Have to agree with that, very dependable lad, and last night he showed it, looked very tidy, and when infront, knows all the right lines to take, one of my favorite riders.

what a great result 8pts from 2 away meetings Steen Jensen has to be one of the signings of the season.

If he gates, like he did last night, then its goodbye, will be harder for him when he goes into the main body of the team, but he is to good to stay at reserve.

Whisper it softly but Berwick might just be onto something with this years team, if all seven stay fit the sky`s the limit IMO.

Well... I'm certainly glad I made that long painful journey! :approve:

Every one of our lads played their part in that win.. At times, it honestly did look like we were more the home team!

Certainly got good feelings about the rest of the season at the minute... 14 points from an available 14 for the Bandits... GIRUY! :D:approve:

On a side note... How sad it was to see that Plymouth have indeed had a drop in crowds.., they have a lovely little set up there... And yet again, the track did provide enough to keep me entertained which is all I ask for my money... Hope things do pick up there!

I think England playing last night didn't help, good move by the club to have the meeting when England played.

Missing it for the World Cup I could possibly understand... But if people are missing it for a friendly against a simple team like Peru then god help you guys!

I think England playing last night didn't help, good move by the club to have the meeting when England played.

no sky plus down your way ? record the football go to the speedway - simples

• Like 2

Frankly I was stunned by such a feeble Devils effort. The Bandits were a very good side from 1 - 7 (Steen Jensen I thought outstanding). To quote B4E it looked as if the Bandits were the home team. What is it with the Devils gating? Or perhaps to be more accurate 'gating (not)'.

no sky plus down your way ? record the football go to the speedway - simples

If you know the score, no point in recording it, forget the football, go speedway.

• Like 3

could be wrong but looked at averages effective from today and vissing goes to number 1 and matej kus to reserve. if i have it wrong happy to be corrected.

A few weeks ago I would have argued we would be stronger with kus at reserve. Something maybe to look at getting back to reserve for the play offs.

Good return from doolan saw him have a shocker there for ippo and liam carr scoring his average.. great

imo it dpesnt weaken or strenghten us. the way team built we always solid with a very strong reserve. steen capable of good points in main team and matej been banging in good scores from number 3 so should pick up some high scores from reserve. basically we could keep changing reserve every month. with matty weathers steen and matej.

could be wrong but looked at averages effective from today and vissing goes to number 1 and matej kus to reserve. if i have it wrong happy to be corrected.

Last night was Steen's 4th away match, meaning he gets a 'real' average, effective in seven days (ie, before Newcastle visit).

I leave it to others (or the BSPA) to calculate what it is, however!

I must say, it is most satisfying sitting 9 points ahead of Newcastle having ridding half the number of meetings.

I'm going to take this opportunity to gloat while I can :)

• Like 1

Last night was Steen's 4th away match, meaning he gets a 'real' average, effective in seven days (ie, before Newcastle visit).

I leave it to others (or the BSPA) to calculate what it is, however!

Doolan 7.01

Vissing 7.77

Wethers 6.89

Bellego 6.92

Kus 5.37

Jensen 5.50

Carr 3.00