British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Newcastle Vs Edinburgh {1.6.14 At 6.30}

But that we will never know, but what we do know, and did see(except Ian), was LL shepherding Mills around whilst being attacked from behind by a then quicker rider. That's team riding.

I chose the word tedious for that reason. :o

I just knew I should have got to this Meeting. :shock: :shock: :shock::wink:

• Like 1

Please do Ian. It's getting tedious. In my opinion of course. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have been tedious a lot more than TWK over the course of the years...seem to remember you prattling on about Thatcher for instance... :lol::wink::P

You have been tedious a lot more than TWK over the course of the years...seem to remember you prattling on about Thatcher for instance... :lol::wink::P

I'll pratt on about Thatcher a lot more as well, especially when others start talking about Callaghan, Wilson, Foot, the Kinnock Boyo, Brown, Blair, Balls, Darling, Mandelson, etc. I can't lose in any discussion can I.

Anyway, what you doing up this late trying to stir it.

• Like 1

I just knew I should have got to this Meeting. :shock: :shock: :shock::wink:

Yeah, you missed a belter, even if we were on the losing side. Prob. the style of meeting Sky would have raved over. To lowly me, Ludo looked to be team riding, but hey, each to their own?

• Like 1

Don't worry - I expected replies like this. You are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine.

I would recommend that you look at his Scores this Season though - mediocre - to say the least.

He had scored more than Henry and Rosen when they left so he is obviously doing something good there.

I personally would like the team order to look like this.

1. Danny King-Obviously.

2. Lewis Rose-Best place in the main body for him.

3. Lewis Kerr-Fully capable of being a heat leader and looking after himself if he needs to.

4. Ludvig Lindgren-Will take the pressure of the number 5 spot of him which means he can fully focus on his own racing which he is best at rather that worrying about team riding (which he CAN do.)

5. Stuart Robson-Great experience to ride with the reserves and to Shepard them around.

6. Chris Schramm-Or who ever the hell is actually our reserves at the min.

7. Chris Mills-Or who ever the hell is actually our reserves at the min.

Benefits;

• Strengthen the number 5 spot
  • Let Ludvig concentrate on his own race, which he is best at
  • Might bring Kerr on a bit having that bit more responsibility

Negatives;

• The Kerr/Robbo partnership is split up :(
  • Like 1

Benefits;

• Strengthen the number 5 spot
  • Let Ludvig concentrate on his own race, which he is best at
  • Might bring Kerr on a bit having that bit more responsibility

Agreed - but that is what I said in the first place. ;):t:

Agreed - but that is what I said in the first place. ;):t:

BUT I still think he can team ride well

• Like 1

Dont think moving Ludvig to 4 helps him team ride less surely he has to more Kerr gets in more positions than 3 point reserve bend behind. Also reluctant to change 3/4 only place we get heat advantages. Ludvig doesnt get the points we need on a consitent basis which to be fair isnt his fault we keep putting him in spots he isnt good enough to ride, dont think any rider has had more pressure last few years than him. The problem is there is always rider out of position with this team and no where to hide.

• Like 1

To me there seems very little wrong with a team of King-Rose-Robson-Lindgren-Kerr-Schramm-Mills. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original team either, probably slightly stronger. You've been unlucky with the injuries to the lowest average riders, the hardest to replace. I'm surprised that Mills was so quickly ruled out for next Sunday when it's usually 7 days for concussion - surely 1st June to 8th June is 7 days and he should be able to ride, even if it's 2 hours short of the full 7 days?

I really feel sorry for Ludvig who gets criticised so much, is it just because he was (virtually by accident) thrust into the no. 1 position at the start of the season?

• Like 4

To me there seems very little wrong with a team of King-Rose-Robson-Lindgren-Kerr-Schramm-Mills. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the original team either, probably slightly stronger. You've been unlucky with the injuries to the lowest average riders, the hardest to replace. I'm surprised that Mills was so quickly ruled out for next Sunday when it's usually 7 days for concussion - surely 1st June to 8th June is 7 days and he should be able to ride, even if it's 2 hours short of the full 7 days?

I really feel sorry for Ludvig who gets criticised so much, is it just because he was (virtually by accident) thrust into the no. 1 position at the start of the season?

no,,, someone has a personal vandetta against him, IMO, lol

no,,, someone has a personal vandetta against him, IMO, lol

:blink: :blink: :blink:

If it's me you are talking about - I have no vendetta against Lindgren - but I don't watch him through 'rose tinted' spectacles either.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

If it's me you are talking about - I have no vendetta against Lindgren - but I don't watch him through 'rose tinted' spectacles either.

I did'nt mention any names,,,

but they do reckon, the first sign of guilt is defence ;-)

Very true. :) :)

That's just a myth the first sign of guilt is getting caught .

• Like 1