British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Glasgow Vs Scunthorpe - 1/6/2014 (pl - 3pm)

As much as we admire your loyalty Rob even this is stretching it too far with the crap we are producing sure we will get a smug reply from Monarchsmitchy and his band off merry men/women in-fact a lot off the men in Edinburgh look like women so it won't matter who has the smug reply :D .

No smug reply here! I don't want to make any enemies on here.

I'm all for jokes and can happily take it back! :)

Although it's technically incorrect that it makes you #1, your still the last Scottish team to win the league, and there is still a long way to go before we can change that! I hope we can, but I agree we will fade out eventually, nice while it lasts though!

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

No smug reply here! I don't want to make any enemies on here.

I'm all for jokes and can happily take it back! :)

Although it's technically incorrect that it makes you #1, your still the last Scottish team to win the league, and there is still a long way to go before we can change that! I hope we can, but I agree we will fade out eventually, nice while it lasts though!

No enemies here the smug replies go with the territory if roles were reversed I'm sure we would be as smug but you might not be old enough to remember a good Glasgow team .

No enemies here the smug replies go with the territory if roles were reversed I'm sure we would be as smug but you might not be old enough to remember a good Glasgow team .

I think I maybe just missed those days, with the exception of 2011. I would expect you to be the same if roles were reversed, it's part and parcel of the forum.

End of the day we all want a competitive Scottish speedway scene, where both teams are strong. Hopefully next year!

• Like 1

I think I maybe just missed those days, with the exception of 2011. I would expect you to be the same if roles were reversed, it's part and parcel of the forum.

End of the day we all want a competitive Scottish speedway scene, where both teams are strong. Hopefully next year!

We are strong i think we would dominate any arm wrestling or tug of war competition easily :D .

Is anyone? lol ;)

We are strong i think we would dominate any arm wrestling or tug of war competition easily :D .

The only one I would be confident of Gazc is Geo and Paul winning the beer drinking competition!

• Like 2

Is anyone? lol ;)

The only one I would be confident of Gazc is Geo and Paul winning the beer drinking competition!

I know it seems a distant memory now , but it was only three years ago :wink: . And unfortunately beer is a necessary tool with which to watch the current mob .

• Like 1

Maybe an idea for the next derby? Tug of war on the center green? :)

I know it seems a distant memory now , but it was only three years ago :wink: . And unfortunately beer is a necessary tool with which to watch the current mob .

It has been for around 3 years - unfortunately for the tea total ones amongst us! Iced water doesnt quite do the same.... :(

Is anyone? lol ;)

That's a given in fact i miss the loud snorting noises that emanate from Paul on our away trip's on the drive home you can alway's rely on him to sleep from start to finish.

whereas now you can almost rely on that during the meeting :(

• Like 1

whereas now you can almost rely on that during the meeting :(

I usually get a nudge and wake up for the raffle draw before settling down again whilst Paul usually has a nap just before his round (it's a joke bruv).

ah the old 'short arms deep pockets' syndrome - off to a 't'... ;)

So far so good on the battle with Mother Nature . The old witch is keeping her tactics close to her chest , but it's cloudy but dry at the moment .

she did that to us a few weeks ago though only for the rain to start 10 minutes before the meeting....

she did that to us a few weeks ago though only for the rain to start 10 minutes before the meeting....

She toys with us , she gets her kicks that way .

So it looks like today's teams are

Glasgow

1 Kevin Wolbert

2 r/r for Theo Pijper

3 Mark Lemon ©

4 Anders Thomsen

5 Mason Campton (guest)

6 Kasper Lykke

7 Andre Compton (guest)

Scunthorpe

1 Nicolai Klindt

2 Josh Auty