British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Glasgow Vs Scunthorpe - 1/6/2014 (pl - 3pm)

While Paulco is recovering from Glasgow's latest battering at the Dump against the Smug Moanarchs, I thought it was time to start this thread. No doubt Paul will do his usual preview, so I'll keep this brief.

Not sure what team the Tigers are putting out, but Scunny are the same as Somerset on Friday, but with the issue of the June averages, Nicolai and Josh swap places. After two pointless away meetings at Plymouth and Somerset, the Scorpions need something out of this... preferably a win.

Forecast for tomorrow keeps on changing - at the moment, it looks OK.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

YOU'RE not sure what team the Tigers are putting out? Some of us aren't sure how many of them will turn up this meeting....

Weather is too hot for speedway today so barring Noah proportion rain overnight we should be okay - are you heading up Rob? Do I bring my national curling trophy to show you? ;)

Well weather watchers , nobody knows what kind of side we will have out . We know Dimitri is out , that's the easy one . Theo wont be there , he's away riding in the Southern Mozambique best pairs or some nonsense like that . Will Rusty still have a headache ? All this and more will be answered , maybe , during our weekly Sunday battle with Mother Nature .

Weather is too hot for speedway today so barring Noah proportion rain overnight we should be okay - are you heading up Rob? Do I bring my national curling trophy to show you? ;)

Too long a journey for a one-off league match - but I'll be up for the play-off final later in the year instead ;)

All the best

Rob

Lol Oh good the curling season will have started by then - make it up on the Saturday and I can take you for a go at Braehead. Should I book it now? lol ;)

tomorrow Im sure you can rely on Paul and I for a completely unbiased report...... :)

Too long a journey for a one-off league match - but I'll be up for the play-off final later in the year instead ;)

All the best

Rob

Your going to be at the wrong Scottish track then. Party is gonna be at the dale!

:)

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Your going to be at the wrong Scottish track then. Party is gonna be at the dale!

On a Sunday afternoon ? :unsure:

I believe Andre Compton is guesting for us in place of Dimitri again tomorrow . Not sure if that nonsense Theo is away riding in is important or sanctioned enough to enable us a facility if Rusty still has a sore head

You lot have peaked way too early.

The league is won in October, not April and May. :wink:

Glasgow last won the league in 2011, Edinburgh in 2010. So Glasgow are still officially Scotland's No 1 team. ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Mason Campton guesting for us tomorrow , don't know who he is replacing ?

Glasgow last won the league in 2011, Edinburgh in 2010. So Glasgow are still officially Scotland's No 1 team. ;)

All the best

Rob

Very true , smugs will run out of steam by the time the play offs arrive . Teams can look very different by then . Had there been play offs in 2011 i've no doubt Newport would have been champions instead of us .

Just found out that Mason is in place of Rusty

Mason Campton guesting for us tomorrow , don't know who he is replacing ?

which suggests Rusty and r/r for Theo

All the best

Rob

As much as we admire your loyalty Rob even this is stretching it too far with the crap we are producing sure we will get a smug reply from Monarchsmitchy and his band off merry men/women in-fact a lot off the men in Edinburgh look like women so it won't matter who has the smug reply :D .

Edited by Gazc

Scunthorpe must think they have won the lottery, racing a team with 1 heat leader , and I say that loosely, another drubbing I think

Scunthorpe must think they have won the lottery, racing a team with 1 heat leader , and I say that loosely, another drubbing I thi

More rain anyone