British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Somerset Thursday 5th June 7.30pm Plkoc

Give the Risager bashing a rest for crying out loud!!!

Its just words, the lad has done well this season. I hope he continues to produce. In the mean time it appears I landed a whopper, just slip you back in the water gently with a view to catching you again?

Can the riding order of cup matches still allow the number 1 to ride at any 1-5 position like in the past few years?

Can the riding order of cup matches still allow the number 1 to ride at any 1-5 position like in the past few years?

Can't see any mention in the 2014 regs.

Am I right in thinking both Worrall and Ellis will miss the return leg at Somerset?

If so, then we need a pretty sizeable lead to take down there.

Am I right in thinking both Worrall and Ellis will miss the return leg at Somerset?

If so, then we need a pretty sizeable lead to take down there.

Well Belle Vue are away and Lakeside at home so....... Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Well we lost by 40 there last time wasn't it? So will probably need more than that, which ain't gonna happen, so it yet another first round exit from the cup. I might just give this one a miss.

Edited by Baldyman

Vissing Lanham Wells Bach Klindt are all options for Worrall. Can only use a NL guest for Ellis.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Vissing Lanham Wells Bach Klindt are all options for Worrall. Can only use a NL guest for Ellis.

Will make you stronger at our place without Worrall.

Will morris be riding for swindon?

It would seem so - without Nick and Pontus, our two best performers on the road this year, could swing the tie in favour of Ipswich.

Will morris be riding for swindon?

Ben Morley for Aspregen was mentioned earlier today but no news on Morris. Which must mean rr for Morris as guest can be for either when 2 missing. If only Aspregen missing would have to be rr for him

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Ben Morley for Aspregen was mentioned earlier today but no news on Morris. Which must mean rr for Morris as guest can be for either when 2 missing. If only Aspregen missing would have to be rr for him

As it is Morley guesting that suggests no facility for Aspgren, probably at a Swedish meeting, so if Morris is absent almost certainly there will be a guest

Let's get the facts right about the recent fans non forum. It was myself who asked when it was finished about a question and answer session only to be told " That's not how it's run and never has been ". When I suggested that a forum is about discussion and debate Chris Louis and Kevin Long ( Host) grudgingly agreed to put one in next time.

So questions at the time were not an option and don't hold you're breath for them coming to fruition.