British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Berwick Pl Sunday 8th June 2014 At 6.30pm

nearly totally agree with you there, but,,, am sure there will be a better pie somewhere,,, 2 pies, :-)

Never have been a fan of the 'scotch pie' sorry each to their own.

Have to question some of the Berwick Team Managers moves tonight and why Kus only got 5 rides!

That was one of my bug bears too.. We need to use Matej in that form as much as possible... But everyone from Berwick will be hurting after this... So heads down, severe arse kicking needed and move on.. We will come back from this

On a side note.. 2 issues... No.1: How very disappointing to see Dan Greenwood IMO deliberately stay down in Heat 7.. The Geordies slated Starkey last year on the TV match when he done the same thing... anything to say about that now? Well Done to Liam for getting up so quickly when he came off...

No.2: the track... Yes, Berwick ain't perfect... But what is the issue with that 2nd bend... So many seemed to get unwanted drive.. Overlock it.. Whatever...it's better then what I've seen in the past but still needs work on it...

We did not deserve to come away with nothing... Just my opinion... Kudos to Newcastle for giving us a reality check in some ways! We will be back!

• Like 3

Good win for the Diamonds Robbo, Kerr ans Cook excellent and useful points from Rose and Nielsen who i would be happy to see guest again if needed. However Greenwood struggled but good to see no hard feeling and was willing to guest good luck to him rest of the season. Ludvig again will start a debate but he was awful again against poor heatleaders, but credit for heat 11 which could have changed the meeting if 8-1 and hope he gets his confidence back soon. For Berwick wasted opportunity only Vissing who really only did well in 13 but at least was competitive, Kus best Brough peformance can take credit rest had 1 good race at best. Reason Kus didnt get 15 might be because his points came against low level opposition not good enough against top 3 his race times and heat 9 show that but was better choice than Doolan. Berwick also made mess of tactical and Carr should have had heat 9 as it cost them chance of points in heat 12.

• Like 1

Never have been a fan of the 'scotch pie' sorry each to their own.

me neither,,, but them pie's at Berwick are something else, maybe because there not Scottish,,, but the chips are ffffing sh!t, and peas are peas :-)

nearly totally agree with you there, but,,, am sure there will be a better pie somewhere,,, 2 pies, :-)

GREAT idea. I with you on that. Must be from the shed behind the Pits though. Pies to die for. :t::approve: :approve:

Love your avatar DIAMONDS - makes me smile every time I see it

And then you read whatever crap I spout fourth and your smile is swept away :D

• Like 2

Have to question some of the Berwick Team Managers moves tonight and why Kus only got 5 rides!

That's not allowed .
  • Like 1

That was one of my bug bears too.. We need to use Matej in that form as much as possible... But everyone from Berwick will be hurting after this... So heads down, severe arse kicking needed and move on.. We will come back from this

On a side note.. 2 issues... No.1: How very disappointing to see Dan Greenwood IMO deliberately stay down in Heat 7.. The Geordies slated Starkey last year on the TV match when he done the same thing... anything to say about that now? Well Done to Liam for getting up so quickly when he came off...

No.2: the track... Yes, Berwick ain't perfect... But what is the issue with that 2nd bend... So many seemed to get unwanted drive.. Overlock it.. Whatever...it's better then what I've seen in the past but still needs work on it...

We did not deserve to come away with nothing... Just my opinion... Kudos to Newcastle for giving us a reality check in some ways! We will be back!

you not got ironing to do or something? :)

me neither,,, but them pie's at Berwick are something else, maybe because there not Scottish,,, but the chips are ffffing sh!t, and peas are peas :-)

the pies are rubbishe.., lush burgers tho :) Edited by Arson fire

you not got ironing to do or something? :)

Had me mam and other half doing it for last couple of weeks as me back and head have been causing me a lot of bother... This little growin brat has a lot to answer for :lol:

tough place to go plenty of other places we can win at.

Kus shouldn't be a reserve good score by him tonight will his confidence good

Had me mam and other half doing it for last couple of weeks as me back and head have been causing me a lot of bother... This little growin brat has a lot to answer for :lol:

haha aye goodluck ... :)

GREAT idea. I with you on that. Must be from the shed behind the Pits though. Pies to die for. :t::approve: :approve:

you mean the £69 hut from b&q?? They are no different you know because they keep them semi warm in a wooden shack :)

That's not allowed .

Come on this is a forum it is for people to express their views and opinions, surely?

Come on this is a forum it is for people to express their views and opinions, surely?

OH NO that would be a terrible thing to do on a public forum :o

I'm shocked at even the suggestion

Damn, never been there before cos of the walk, venue for my next visit perchance.