British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Kings Lynn Saturday 7th June

"Come on Eileen"? Seriously?! Do they play this rubbish to find up the fans who say the presentation is rubbish?

How was heat 9 ever a satisfactory start? Thats said, who can blame Clegg for rolling on this track?

And STILL they're playing Come on Eileen.

Everyone loves that song surely?!?

I assume you're talking about the song and not something rated ao.

Edited by waihekeaces1

And again. Both Leicester rider rolling.

How is Bjerre in this re-run? He run into Kerr! The referee is a Leicester fan!

The standard of refereeing had been absolutely awful this season. That heat 14 call was absurd

Who is the ref? he is a blatant homer, if Lynn don't get four points from this meeting it will be a travesty.

PS someone tell Sky not to go anywhere near this place, it will make our sport look terrible.

• Like 1

The standard of refereeing had been absolutely awful this season. That heat 14 call was absurd

It's been terrible tonight. Bjerre in 14, Leicester riders jumping starts. Your lot were robbed (as was my bet 365 account!)

It's been terrible tonight. Bjerre in 14, Leicester riders jumping starts. Your lot were robbed (as was my bet 365 account!)

ill give you some tips if you want scb :)

ill give you some tips if you want scb :)

Please do! I've had a dreadful week :(

Blimey!!! how the hell did i get out of that!!!! somehow managed to get leicester home with an 8 point start,but i havnt a clue how!!!,as others have said i stopped watching ,now i might have to buy the video to watch heat 14 !!!! .I take it from the comments Bjerre was lucky to stay in the race,what happened to Doohan? Bjerre/Clegg 5-0 when i was out and gone.then mads in the final race!!!

Please do! I've had a dreadful week :(

What you lose on tonight scb? I had agent watt under9pts @11/10

What you lose on tonight scb? I had agent watt under9pts @11/10

In the end only £150 as I'd backed Puk over 13. But lost on Lynn -8 and Porsing -1 vs Bjerre. It was Thursday that killed me this week with Leicester suddenly getting Lawson in as a guest after start time!

Edited by SCB

How is Bjerre in this re-run? He run into Kerr! The referee is a Leicester fan!

at least you now know there is ONE lions fan at the meeting..

i take it your fan(s) are still luvin life in the national elite guest league..

Edited by jenga

I think there were a couple of genuine passes but it was yet another meeting with strung out races and the reason I was sat at home watching on bet365 rather than being there although I'm only a few miles away. A long sun break too. Don't any planners get a compass and sort out what direction the sun will be setting low in the sky - usually west I believe so it's not rocket science - and then plan the track accordingly? It's so sad that everything seems to be wrong at Leicester, apart from the facilities and nice friendly people. Personally I would rather stand on a grassy bank as long as the track was right and produced good racing.

Would be interesting to know who the referee was as he let several Leicester riders get away with rolling. Not Tony Steele I hope as he is Leicester based. :wink: