British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh Vs Plymouth (13th June)

On Friday night the two teams furthest away from each other in the PL (and Britain) meet for a second time this season.

Having already won down in Devon a few weeks ago, the monarchs welcome the devils looking to extend their unbeaten streak to 18.

Expected teams;

Edinburgh Monarchs:

1. Craig Cook

2. Justin Sedgmen

3. Max Fricke

4. Derek Sneddon

5. Sam Masters

6. Aaron Fox

7. Steve Worrall

Plymouth Devils:

1. Ben Barker

2. R/R for Adam Roynon

3. Kalle Katajisto

4. Kyle Newman

5. Rasmus Jensen

6. Sam Simota

7. Ben Hopwood (Guest)

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Weather forecast for tomorrow doesn't look good.

It's a long way to travel for a rain off.

local forecast has it dry from 6pm, showers in the afternoon. Its been very humid the last few days as well. http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/Scotland/Bathgate.htm

Michael Palm Toft replaces Kalle???

Edited by me2

Noticed that on Official Edinburgh website, it has Palm Toft guesting in place of Katajisto.

Think he'll be at Coventry today riding for Belle Vue in the EL instead.

Noticed that on Official Edinburgh website, it has Palm Toft guesting in place of Katajisto.

Think he'll be at Coventry today riding for Belle Vue in the EL instead.

This season is just a complete mess . Nobody knows who's riding for who until we turn up at the track

• Like 1

I have just read that Mason Campton is riding for Kalle Katajisto.

As Paulco pointed out we'll find out when we get to the track.

I've seen more visiting guests this year than the North British.

Not much to say about this, but cheesing for Max getting his first full 15 point maximum! He's been close to it a few times and chucked it, glad he hit that one.

Not much to say about this, but cheesing for Max getting his first full 15 point maximum! He's been close to it a few times and chucked it, glad he hit that one.

Quick report as I am off on a 12 night cruise to Norway and the Artic Circle early tomorrow, kinda like seeing Scotland from a boat with warmer rain!

Easy win once again. Barker smiled before the meeting due to ML!! Shock in heat 1 as Barker gated and Cookie didn't. Heat 4, clearest case ever of exclsuion or at worst all 4 back - ref was blind - Campton rode into Sam, not deliberate, just bunching probably. Are the refs out to get us too, so many terrible decisions in recent weeks.

Heats 13&15 - Messrs Cook & Barker - if I want to see gardening for half an hour on a Friday I'd prefer to watch Charlie's big Dimmocks. Starter should have chucked you both out for excess farting about.

Cookie, poor start in ht 1, Barker gated well and won easily, heat 6 slow away again, but showed patience to get a 5-1then excellent. Justin, apart from heat 1 unbeaten. Max - superb, fast out of the gate and he wasn't going to be beaten, well done Max-Max. Derek, starting well then finding the wrong place every time, he'll sort that out. Sam, robbed of a max by a myopic referee. Stevie, Compton gated well to beat him in ht 12, otherwise faultless. Aaron - what a return, only beaten by Barker and an improving Newman.

Fot the decimated Devils, After a great heat 1 Barker only beat a poor Derek and a fast Aaron, the rest got an odd second place a few thirds and a lot of nils. I'd like to praise the poison dwarf for clearing the track quickly in heat 15 when he fell on his own....I'd like to...but I can't.... so I won't !!

Quick report as I am off on a 12 night cruise to Norway and the Artic Circle early tomorrow, kinda like seeing Scotland from a boat with warmer rain!

Easy win once again. Barker smiled before the meeting due to ML!! Shock in heat 1 as Barker gated and Cookie didn't. Heat 4, clearest case ever of exclsuion or at worst all 4 back - ref was blind - Campton rode into Sam, not deliberate, just bunching probably. Are the refs out to get us too, so many terrible decisions in recent weeks.

Heats 13&15 - Messrs Cook & Barker - if I want to see gardening for half an hour on a Friday I'd prefer to watch Charlie's big Dimmocks. Starter should have chucked you both out for excess farting about.

Cookie, poor start in ht 1, Barker gated well and won easily, heat 6 slow away again, but showed patience to get a 5-1then excellent. Justin, apart from heat 1 unbeaten. Max - superb, fast out of the gate and he wasn't going to be beaten, well done Max-Max. Derek, starting well then finding the wrong place every time, he'll sort that out. Sam, robbed of a max by a myopic referee. Stevie, Compton gated well to beat him in ht 12, otherwise faultless. Aaron - what a return, only beaten by Barker and an improving Newman.

Fot the decimated Devils, After a great heat 1 Barker only beat a poor Derek and a fast Aaron, the rest got an odd second place a few thirds and a lot of nils. I'd like to praise the poison dwarf for clearing the track quickly in heat 15 when he fell on his own....I'd like to...but I can't.... so I won't !!

Well done to Davy once again not only is he the master of the Smug post he is now branching out into paranoia i would ask his fellow Monarch fan's to pay heed they have a long way to go to match the smug Paranoid post's that Davy has mastered.

• Like 1