British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Somerset Vs Ipswich Koc 2nd Leg Fri 13th June

Well done Ippo, you did a good job on us in the first leg,bit like us against E/Borough last season.good luck in the semi's.

• Like 1

Well , I for one would like think we can beat Plymouth over a two legged semi final but I also think they've improved since our double over them earlier in the season .

Is about time mind, way Richie is riding, Morten will end up being your number 1 soon.

I was thinking the same. If he can keep his confidence high, good luck to him, he deserves a good season.

• Like 1

Well , I for one would like think we can beat Plymouth over a two legged semi final but I also think they've improved since our double over them earlier in the season .

Is it Plymouth??

The BSPA site doesn't show a semi final draw.

Morten loves Plymouth, final here we come. And to think after a poor start to the season things are starting to look very good indeed.

Great performance from Charles Wright again tonight. Deserves so much more credit for his performances this season for the Rebels . :D

Well done to the witches on going through to the next round , it was always going to be a tough one after the first leg ,

Good choice of guest Witches

Morten loves Plymouth, final here we come. And to think after a poor start to the season things are starting to look very good indeed.

Love posts like this..., beat Somerset then post like some of them, only to end up with egg on ones face :)

Love posts like this..., beat Somerset then post like some of them, only to end up with egg on ones face :)

Personally I prefer posts like that, than the posts from the likes of the Edinburgh lot on here who will predict gloom and doom stuffings at places like Glasgow and Sheffield, despite must knowing they damn well won't!

Ipswich are a better side than Plymouth and should go through over two legs, luck and injuries permitting.

Edited by Steve Irving

Is it Plymouth??

The BSPA site doesn't show a semi final draw.

Yes , Plymouth somehow beat Peterborough in the quarters and im sure they will feel more confident against us than they would have against Somerset in the Semi's .

However , we now have to fit this one into the schedule . We had a blank week this Thursday , next week is also blank ( no doubt due to England world cup match ) , a meeting v Rye on the 26th then another forced blank week due to World hot rod finals at Foxhall ! So the first available Thursday possibility isn't till 2 months time on 14th August .

It seems it could be much later in the season this happens or its done on an alternative night . We await news .

Somehow managed to miss the semi split.Didnt think that the QFs had been paired up.

From the teams left you would certainly pick Plymouth if you were given the option so good news.

They are a hot n cold side though - when they are good they can be very good but equally can be very poor.Can take nothing for granted but the Witches should expect to win through to the final.