British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Sgp Challenge Final Sat 20th Sept

If it is true that no TV channels (not even Italian) are broadcasting this event it is a great shame. Not even a stream?

What should be one of the showpiece meetings of the season consigned to a speedway outback. Even the rights holders show little interest. http://speedwaygp.com/

They COULD stream it if they wanted to (and block out local isps to protect the gate) but this is BSI you are talking about. :icon_smile_clown:

Zagar

Kildemand

Jonasson

Andersen

Kolodiej

Doyle

Between those six hopefully. Then it's up to the FIM to decide who replaces Zagar if he qualifies.

Should be ninth in the series but could be fourth here

What should be one of the showpiece meetings of the season consigned to a speedway outback. Even the rights holders show little interest. http://speedwaygp.com/

They COULD stream it if they wanted to (and block out local isps to protect the gate) but this is BSI you are talking about. :icon_smile_clown:

Im sure BSI only own the rights to the GPs themselves and not the qualifiers.

They can change the rules willy nilly to get the way they want, lets face it.

I might be wrong but if they did that last year they would have had to drop to 14th to find someone who wanted in and wasn't already in?

Edited by Eglese 19

I haven't found it said anywhere that this will be shown which I find odd to say the least

Historically the best meeting of the year

They can change the rules willy nilly to get the way they want, lets face it.

As they did the screw over Troy Batchelor when they give Andreas Jonsson his place. Then to make matters worse gave Ales Dryml his first reserve slot. #IfYourFaceFits

Would like to see 3 new riders get through as it's became stale this season but hoping for Doyley,Killer to get through.

• Like 1

Would like to see 3 new riders get through as it's became stale this season but hoping for Doyley,Killer to get through.

Isnt there only harris who could possibly stop it being 3 new riders next year? So highly likely there will be 3

Hasn't Hans and Kolodziej been in the GP's before?

I presumed by "new" he meant weren't in the 2014 series, but you are right they both have.

Repost: If it is true that no TV channels (not even Italian) are broadcasting this event it is a great shame. Not even a stream?

No stream, FIM-live are recording it but the FIM live channel is occupied by the Le Mans 24 hours for motorcycles.

I know it's not live but the meeting is being shown on Thursday at 9pm on MotorsTV(Virgin ch 545). Apologies if this has already been mentioned

Shoot. :lol: Harris wins heat 1

• Like 1