British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Sheffield Premier League Sunday 22nd June 2014

could we have gone rr for robbo and a guest for Kerr??.... Far more options if we could, and king could have taken a ride.

We could have, but I'm guessing George will have already switched R/R to number 2, which, if we went with guest at 2 and R/R at 3 for Robbo, putting Lewis R into heat 14 with a reserve (or not giving Lewis R an R/R ride), which could make us a bit weaker in that race (in my humble opinion, of course).

Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 1

As usual the website is providing zero info on the matter. Does anyone know Robbo is injury wise?

• Like 1

We could have, but I'm guessing George will have already switched R/R to number 2, which, if we went with guest at 2 and R/R at 3 for Robbo, putting Lewis R into heat 14 with a reserve (or not giving Lewis R an R/R ride), which could make us a bit weaker in that race (in my humble opinion, of course).

against Edinburgh I'd agree.... But Sheffield??... No disrespect but it should be over by heat 14 if history tells us anything.

against Edinburgh I'd agree.... But Sheffield??... No disrespect but it should be over by heat 14 if history tells us anything.

It should, yes, I'd agree, but the way this season has gone so far, I wouldn't take anything for granted!

Not condescending at all. Genuine question. Pablo thinks it's a poor choice, but doesn't give an alternative.

He is not the manager so does not have to, he obviously just think Summers is a poor choice when other options available.

Maybe it was just too short notice to take full advantage of our situation,

more importantly does anyone know how Robson is?

Maybe it was just too short notice to take full advantage of our situation,

more importantly does anyone know how Robson is?

Good question - can anyone answer it please?

What is the Weather like at or near the Track please?

It has just started raining here in Sunderland. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bloody typical. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Overcast but dry, the sun only shines on the righteous after all.

Sunny and warm at moment in Newcastle City Centre :)

This season is just getting worse especially as thing were starting to improve. This meeting would have been considered easy 3 points not long ago now wouldnt be over confident Sheffield have as great chance if top guys actually win races as they could get more confidence like the Bears did against a much weaker team than usual. Definetly need King,Ludvig,Rose and especially Mills possibly 7 rides to ride like they did last week and the guests must also contribute especially Summers.

Typically condescending response from you.

Agree Summers has been poor around Brough in recent seasons although he normally does a good job when guesting for us and looked on the way to a good score in the Redcar match until he blew his engine.

Lambert also has a poor record here although who knows what the options were.

I see the update site has r/r for Lewis Rose. He rode for King's Lynn in midweek didn't he?

Goldilock's should do ok for us,,, agree with what you say about his recent form,,, but maybe he get's paid more, or the 'bears' are'nt there to bother him :-)

Overcast but dry, the sun only shines on the righteous after all.

I thought the devil always looked after his own!!

On plymouth forum someone has posted robbo has a broken pelvis and two vertabrae not sure if this is correct hope not! Conflicting info now says got concussion back in seven days sorry for the confusion just trying to keep diamonds fans up to date

Edited by lewy

Somerset Speedway‏@casesrebels·5 mins
UPDATE: After a visit to hospital, Stuart was given the all clear by the doctors and was able to return home that same night. #robboracing

• Like 1