British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Coventry Bees (wed 2nd July 2014)

Simon Lambert Number one in an Elite League meeting unbelievable. Is he even riding at number one in the National League

Wow, where do you start with that load of nonsense mdmc82. Firstly Poole and Swindon have already given our home record a thorough examination.

Blame Coventry? Don't go to Brandon in future.

Gordon Bennett - so have Wolves.

pointsmeanplayoffs - if everyone took that view then the Bees wouldn't see out the season either just like B`ham.

Yep fair do's, they did indeed.

• Like 1

I was all set to go tonight having travelled to k lynn with caravan on tow. After discussion with my other half we decided to give it a miss and save our cash. I have no regrets but have to say how sad and frustrated i feel as i am that close to the track i can hear the 2 minute warning!! Looking forward to Friday and thank goodness for an excellent Internet connection as i am able to follow the streaming of Poole v Wolves and updates for the meeting of K Lynn v Cov select.

• Like 2

Nothing new here though is there... I remember many years ago Cov turning up at KL with Lee Coleman (where is he now?) replacing Hans Nielsen, the only thing was that this was in the days before the internet so nobody was aware of this until the parade!

At least now we're all well informed enough to stay away and save some money, that's about the only positive I can draw from the whole sorry shambles

You call "well informed" being told on the day of the meeting is ok?.

It stinks to high heaven in my opinion & every club seem to do it now when there's more sources of communication than there's ever been.

• Like 1

I hadn't read this thread but just had a look at the updates for the score and I had to triple take the Coventry team...what a farce....speedway is definitely not run with supporters in mind is it...it's a sport on its knees and unfortunately deserves everything that comes it's way with farces like this....one more nail.........

• Like 5

I was all set to go tonight having travelled to k lynn with caravan on tow. After discussion with my other half we decided to give it a miss and save our cash. I have no regrets but have to say how sad and frustrated i feel as i am that close to the track i can hear the 2 minute warning!! Looking forward to Friday and thank goodness for an excellent Internet connection as i am able to follow the streaming of Poole v Wolves and updates for the meeting of K Lynn v Cov select.

What a shame its come to this.

What a shame its come to this.

Indeed it is I Am a Cov supporter through and through and if blame is to be apportioned it's aimed at Coventry for not informing the fanssooner. I jjust want the meeting to be over as I swear blind I can even smell the methanol!!!
  • Like 2

surprised Kerr has not scored more esp against so many other PL/ NL riders

mickey mouse

I was at Buster's first meeting as a promoter when he rode onto the track at top speed wearing a Mickey Mouse costume....I wonder if he still has it....would have been apt for somebody to wear it tonight

• Like 2

Very impressive by Garrity tonight who has beaten Kerr in most of their races together