British Speedway Forum
lionheart

Belle Vue V Poole Monday 7th July

I just dunno I don't think our current Poole side will win it this year we will make the playoffs but I just have one of them feelings.

As for the comment regarding Ben he can ride a Speedway bike but looks down on power and is out of his depth in EL and to carry on in the EL will imo only dent the lads confidence more, Ben is trying his best he doesn't want to do this bad but I would personally like to thank him for giving it a go and all the best in the future.

• Like 1

Like the fast track system but there is no way a rider like Ben Hopwood should be part of it, he is a very average NL rider at best but he is not the only one currently like that racing in the EL

Is he? Really?

Take your Poole hat off for a second.

The only one in my list you could say maybe Dudek as i already said Zmarlik is a maybe.

Kasprzak, Hampel, are proven on the world stage.

Miedzinski is a GP winner who averaged more than Magic over here.

Pawlicki senior is proving he is the better rider

Pawlicki Junior has in my mind progressed past him.

Dudek is a world under 21 winner though it could be stated he has stalled although was included in the pairs.

Zmarlik ok you can have that one.

I would put money on it, on the big tracks the world cup will be contested on he is better than the Pawlicki's and i would say Piotr is the better Pawlicki now, so i would say the final polish team will be KK,Hampel, Miedzinski and Janowski or Dudek in place of Miedzinski like last years team. Averages over here arn't going to matter to the Polish team manager.

Edited by foreverblue

Why does Ward fall off, possibly his knee prob?

Last night he was trying to pass Nicholls, went into the bend too fast and nearly clipped Nicholls rear wheel, taking avoiding action crashed into air fence at quite speed

How do you mean didnt take long? I watched the match on bet 365 and wrote what i saw. I have not slagged off the Pirates merely said Ward is falling off to much and that Magic could cost Poole. I praised Milik and said i was surprised by the margin of defeat. That is how i saw it. I also said Pawlicki had a poor meeting but has been good all season.

If your take on the meeting is different let me know.

For someone who has nothing against Poole or Poole riders, (as you have stated many times} I don't see you on any other meeting thread criticising the losing team or its riders in quite the same way as you do Poole!! I suppose we should be grateful Poole don't lose too many times in an average season otherwise we could get quite bored with your posts!

ps. Still no clarification as to how KK can replace Janowski???

Edited by Skidder1

As for the comment regarding Ben he can ride a Speedway bike but looks down on power and is out of his depth in EL and to carry on in the EL will imo only dent the lads confidence more, Ben is trying his best he doesn't want to do this bad but I would personally like to thank him for giving it a go and all the best in the future.

Well said that man..

For someone who has nothing against Poole or Poole riders, (as you have stated many times} I don't see you on any other meeting thread criticising the losing team or its riders in quite the same way as you do Poole!! I suppose we should be grateful Poole don't lose too many times in an average season otherwise we could get quite bored with your posts!

A slight miscalculation i would imagine.

Last night he was trying to pass Nicholls, went into the bend too fast and nearly clipped Nicholls rear wheel, taking avoiding action crashed into air fence at quite speed

That is why IMHO, if Ward doesn't start riding with his head he will never be World Speedway Champion.

• Like 2

jeez dont take shovlars mantle. i comment on meetings i watch wether live , on sky or on bet365. Go over other meetings invovling Poole and see if i have commented because i havent for some time unless they are live. Also i comment on lots of differnt threads but dont worry yourself with not looking. Go to the prem section im on there mainly but as a speedway fan i can comment on meetings i watch. Dont think i slagged off Poole. Said Ward is falling off to much which is a fact. Said i dont think Janowski is getting any better which is an opinion. When i stated KK to replace Janowski is what tongue in cheek and if you look at it i did write ' does it fit' afterwards as id not bothered to check.

That is why IMHO, if Ward doesn't start riding with his head he will never be World Speedway Champion.

He does ride with his head, thats the problem!!

Well there can't be anything in it then, anyone with half a brain would know that 2nd or third is better than hitting the deck.

• Like 1