on your subject in brackets.

It has been said I might get that problem one day :sad:

Ha ha!

Just read it, Dick must have had one too many :D

No, only the one I bought him, the man has Scottish pockets :D

No, only the one I bought him, the man has Scottish pockets :D

What tartan?

Then it won't be random when they beat the Bandits

It was random!!! Well it actually wasn’t it was a controlled display by Berwick in a match there they should have had a few more points on the board!

It was random!!! Well it actually wasn’t it was a controlled display by Berwick in a match there they should have had a few more points on the board!

Great result for Bandits but it was with a different team than the original fixture.So can't really comment.Pity Friday can't get sunned off though.

Races are finished at Berwick after the second bend anyway

Id rather watch racing at Berwick, guys going flat out than watch the opposition struggling round the dale, each to there own though.

• Like 1

A bit more dirt on track would provide more passing a numbet of riders got into overtaking positions tonight a bit more materialwould have helped

A bit more dirt on track would provide more passing a numbet of riders got into overtaking positions tonight a bit more materialwould have helped

Not necessarily, we have tried the more dirt equals more grip plan and look at the kind of racing it got us, pathetic, remember just because the track is on the slick side doesn't mean it cant be grippy. I agree however the track over the last couple of weeks has been ultra slick, and the racing hasn't been as good as earlier in the season, but the track team have to start again after the track was knackered in the meetings against Redcar and then Peterborough, I`m sure they will introduce the grip little by little over the next few weeks and get it back to where it was, you never know by then even Craig Cook might enjoy riding on it.

Not necessarily, we have tried the more dirt equals more grip plan and look at the kind of racing it got us, pathetic, remember just because the track is on the slick side doesn't mean it cant be grippy. I agree however the track over the last couple of weeks has been ultra slick, and the racing hasn't been as good as earlier in the season, but the track team have to start again after the track was knackered in the meetings against Redcar and then Peterborough, I`m sure they will introduce the grip little by little over the next few weeks and get it back to where it was, you never know by then even Craig Cook might enjoy riding on it.

Don't forget little Ben aswell, he did not like our slick track at all. For me Heppy will get it sorted eventually, while we are waiting it is certain;ly suiting our riders, keep up the good work Heppy ;);)

Races are finished at Berwick after the second bend anyway

How true, just shows how superior our riders are over the opposition. :D