British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Cardiff Gp Date Announced July 4th 2015

This

So when is it ? normally we have a few who think they know-and are wrong and some who know and are right :lol:

this year is the first year I've not even heard a date mentioned for the following year whilst at the GP I just wonder if with Torun seemingly dropping out after this year maybe Cardiff could perhaps be the last GP of 2015 season or am I just hoping ?

I was also hoping the fantastic English support would be given the excitement of the conclusion.. Weather not an issue due to the lid on the stadium but maybe spoil the day outside.. Anyway if anyone gets any clues please shout as I'm thinking of bringing my daughter for the 1st time

If it is July 14th I will be taking my second eldest son who will be 15 that day.

Shame however if it is that date as it may clash with Bomber's holiday !!!

If it is July 14th I will be taking my second eldest son who will be 15 that day.

Shame however if it is that date as it may clash with Bomber's holiday !!!

July 14th is a Tuesday so you're out of luck!

maybe Cardiff could perhaps be the last GP of 2015 season or am I just hoping ?

Rugby Union world cup in September and October puts paid to that.

I'll have a guess at 27 June.

I'd had quite a session yesterday but I'm sure the big screens said 14th July, which then confused me when I checked the day.

I'd had quite a session yesterday but I'm sure the big screens said 14th July, which then confused me when I checked the day.

If you checked the day you'd know July 14th is tomorrow......And you'd be correct, tomorrow is the day when Cardiff 2015 is being announced

Oh why do some people have to kill these threads off so soon often fun seeing every body trying to guess the dates. Oh well for th ladies maybe they will have Tom Cruise there making a special appearance and another Greg Hancock win as its such a special day for both of them.

I see the hotels have already published their usual high rates for the said weekend so best to get onto the smaller properties who may not be aware of the date yet.

Edited by flagrag
  • Like 1

Hotel rooms are being snapped up by the second now that the date has leaked out.

We were given a heads-up by a Cardiff hotel owner ladt night that it is going to be on July 4th next year so have managed to book 2 rooms.

July 4th

Many thanks -- I have just booked 2 hotel rooms at quite a reasonable price with breakfast and a full cancellation policy so if the date is incorrect I can rearrange! Feeling a tad smug!

looking at rooms for the 4th of july in cardiff and they either come up saying full or price not available.

• Like 1