British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Swc Event 1 King's Lynn 26/07/14

Go look at the kind of racing that 'circular' tracks like Somerset, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunny, Mildenhall, Sheffield, some Swedish tracks etc can produce. Probably not a good idea to dismiss the idea of altering Lynn's dimensions completely out of hand. Especially if bikes are going to become faster and more powerful still, which I'd say is inevitable.

The tracks named are mostly PL where I think sides are more balanced and should give better racing.And the strength of the Swedish league also should give better racing.What could tell us a bit about the NA is to get a couple of Swedish teams,Lynn And Poole to have a four team tournament around it :D

PL sides are more balanced but I'd argue that the EL format creates just as much balance.

Peterborough was a great racetrack in the EL.....the others all would be too IMO.

this was my exact point, before rosco started having ago at the "doubters" on this forum..i prdicted 4pts from stead with king being out of his depth. i stated this way before i saw the line ups..having seen kings lynn match, the italians were no hopers, a one man american side and holder missing from australia..come this world final with proper squads, my point is proved..

Highlights shown on Quest - freeview last night and repeated tues 2pm