British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Berwick Bandits Pl 31-7-14 @ 7-30 Pm

I was setting the worst case that it was too late to book one. eg the decision that he cant ride comes an hour before start time.

We may need to put in place operation agent Doolan! :wink: I think he still wears his Witches kevlars at times.

Doolan is currently modelling ye olde Lakeside Hammers kevlars

Aaron fox was reserve for the USA on Saturday but was set to guest for Workington the following day before it was cancelled

speedway in general dont always help itself, 24hrs to start time and extremely little detail about the event. PR could/should be far better than it is

• Like 1

Aaron fox was reserve for the USA on Saturday but was set to guest for Workington the following day before it was cancelled

hopefully that means that non riding reserves are not bound by the same signing in rules and Richie is clear to ride.

Wouldve taken just one line in the preview to outline that.

I would expect that our promotion wouldnt get caught out and have had it all agreed and rubber stamped following all the right procedures.

But in Speedway you sometimes need to expect the unexpected.

As Fox was going to ride on Sunday, it seems there probably never was a problem with Richie riding. I think some of us got the wrong end of the stick as Rosco had stated "we're all" flying out as a squad on Wednesday. I assume as the other meetings have had practice in the morning, Richie doesn't have to be there until tomorrow in readiness for that.

At least Richie is prepared to fly out there and do next to nothing just in case his Country needs him, very tempted to follow that up with a sarcastic comment about the Premier League's No1 rider, but I wont.

• Like 1

Can see another away win here for the bandits. Doolans form has picked up plus Kus at reserve is a bonus. 47 -43 to the Bandits

At least Richie is prepared to fly out there and do next to nothing just in case his Country needs him, very tempted to follow that up with a sarcastic comment about the Premier League's No1 rider, but I wont.

Another YAWN.

Well another beautiful day and looking forward to this tonight. I hope it's a good meeting with a positive outcome for the Witches.

Well another beautiful day and looking forward to this tonight. I hope it's a good meeting with a positive outcome for the Witches.

I hope not, but as long as its on and competetive, thats really what matters. Good luck to your team but better luck to ours :drink::drink: :drink:

I can see this being pretty close tonight, and if we drop more points tonight, then I guess we are kissing goodbye any hopes of a play off place.

We had best get all three points tonight. Not going to get anything tomorrow night, Dry House are on a winning run and P'Boro might have a reshuffle before we go back there? Play-off qualification.....I'm afraid the coin is in the air!

Looking forward to my first visit to Ipswich, I'm not going to make any predictions!

Hope your a lucky mascot for the Bandits dont eat to many pies