British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

World Cup Final 2nd August 2014

0 + 0. It would have been interesting watching him trying to do worse :D

I am amazed that there does not seem to be many that were not as disappointed as myself that he was not included.Worrall i was flabbergasted he was anywhere near the squad we will see what the plan is will Rossiter get the right support.?

No MJJ is a huge blooper by the Danish manager, this Danish side is not going to win.

Mads over MJJ? What on earth.

Easy Poland win.. Odds of 4/5 are great value!

:D

• Like 2

THROWING young riders in at the deep end will achieve nothing unless there is someone there who actually knows a thing or two about riding to help them.

Isn't that what the manager there for!

I am amazed that there does not seem to be many that were not as disappointed as myself that he was not included.Worrall i was flabbergasted he was anywhere near the squad we will see what the plan is will Rossiter get the right support.?

Would you be happy to see Worrrell behind by the length of the straight, because that is what would happen..

And the year before that and the year before that... The score tells a story.

No the year before and the year before under Middlo we got no where near the final ..you were told we could do better and we did because Middlo was useless .

• Like 2

Isn't that what the manager there for!

What managers that?

Would you be happy to see Worrrell behind by the length of the straight, because that is what would happen..

And Stead wasn't

No the year before and the year before under Middlo we got no where near the final ..you were told we could do better and we did because Middlo was useless .

Proves tonight Rosco's not a whole lot better..

And Stead wasn't

Steads better than Worrell, so where does that leave him?

And the year before that and the year before that... The score tells a story. Im still waiting with baited breath for all those Rosco fans who said he would be our saviour!! :rofl:

he did better than muddlo did last year with the same crop of riders.

Notice you have waited until tonight to make your mouth go again, yet didn't open it after the semi final ......Sad sad man.

• Like 2

he did better than muddlo did last year with the same crop of riders.

Notice you have waited until tonight to make your mouth go again, yet didn't open it after the semi final ......Sad sad man.

Yep, and im enjoying it !!

The team manger

Did we have one? :o Im still waiting for all those Rosco fans who said he would be our saviour!!

Edited by Starman2006

Ha Ha, when he finishes runner up in a world cup then he can crow.. In the meantime he needs to brush up on those motivational skills, because clearly he couldn't motivate a cat to have a pee. :rofl:

Tell you what, you show us Middlos better record then. Then I will admit that Middlo should have the job. Middlo has made 2 podiums, one or Poole and once at Reading. His record is as follows...

2001 - 6th

2002 - 7th

2003 - 5th

2004 - 2nd

2005 - 4th

2006 - 3rd

2007 - 4th

2011 - 6th

2012 - 6th

2013 - 7th

When you look at that record, Middlo was pants. Rosco is already out doing him!

Proves tonight Rosco's not a whole lot better..

Steads better than Worrell, so where does that leave him?

What coming 4th rather than getting stuffed by the US and Latvia like Middlo did ...?

Tell you what, you show us Middlos better record then. Then I will admit that Middlo should have the job. Middlo has made 2 podiums, one or Poole and once at Reading. His record is as follows...

2001 - 6th

2002 - 7th

2003 - 5th

2004 - 2nd

2005 - 4th

2006 - 3rd

2007 - 4th

2011 - 6th

2012 - 6th

2013 - 7th

When you look at that record, Middlo was pants. Rosco is already out doing him!

Really..