British Speedway Forum
stevehone

Kings Lynn V Poole 14/08/14

King’s Lynn Stars

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen, 2. Nicklas Porsing, 3. Rory Schlein, 4. Robert Lambert, 5. Kenneth Bjerre, 6. Lewis Kerr , 7. Lewis Rose

Poole Pirates

1. Darcy Ward, 2. Vaclav Milik, 3. Chris Harris (G), 4. Josh Grajczonek, 5. Maciej Janowski, 6. Kyle Newman, 7. Benji Compton

Edited by therefused
  • Like 1

Half expected them to declare Chris Holder in their side as a replacement, followed by an amended guest booking ruling to appear on the BSPA website in a couple of days explaining how such a move is now legal.

Will be a very tight meeting. Hoping the pirates can pull off an away win. Will depend very much on the performance of Kyle, Bomber and Maciej in my opinion.

Not sure why we got Bomber to guest, could we not of just had R/R? Or perhaps we could of bought Brendan back? :D

Did he ride yesterday?

edit. Just read, yes he did.

More cheating??

Don't see how it could be cheating this time? Would much rather have Pawlicki than Bomber tbh.

Harris an upgrade on Shamek at Lynn I'd suggest.

Did he ride yesterday?

edit. Just read, yes he did.

More cheating??

What`s cheating about it-the meeting at Lynn on Thursday clashes with the Polish final-hence the facility-not mixing him up with his brother are you ?

• Like 1

Whilst you're correct about the lack of professionalism within the sport Baggy, I'd respectfully suggest that King's Lynn have gained far more from having both their Fast Track Reserves picks "locked" (it was only supposed to be 1 per team, originally) than whatever Poole may gain from the hairdresser, which is likely only going to be the odd point here and there, if that.

You make a fair point Mungy but Id say that Rose has done much better than most people thought, he is homegrown and it was all sorted out pre season without the need for goal post moving half way through.

I agree though that the draft has been porrly administered from the word go.

What`s cheating about it-the meeting at Lynn on Thursday clashes with the Polish final-hence the facility-not mixing him up with his brother are you ?

Just seen that - that's the explanation.

Was going to this one but Have decided against it now, following the Compton shenanigans.

Shame really I was beginning to get some enthusiasm back but then rule bending rears it's ugly head again. So thanks to Ford and his cohorts that's one bum not on a seat. Maybe a small insignificant protest but I can't see what else fans can do. Before anyone says it's hurting Buster not Ford - the BSPA is a collective only they can knock the rule bending on the head.

• Like 2

Thursdays meeting will have no barring on the play offs, if these two meet up. Buster is canny enough to make sure the track on Thursday will be nothing like the one he will prepare IF these two meet up in the Play-offs. Lynn fans have seen what Buster can do, when something special is called for. Let Ford think he is putting one over on the rest of Speedway. I have faith in Buster to repay it, with interest.

as long as it's not like the Play-off semi v Sheffield .....

• Like 1

If Compton doesn't get a row of duck eggs, I'm calling it Fowl.... :rofl: