British Speedway Forum
stevehone

Kings Lynn V Poole 14/08/14

Really? Grow up and win with a little more grace FFS.

Come on any fan from the South Coast starting with an S is never graceful.

• Like 1

Of course, in the best interest of speedway.... :icon_smile_clown:

Yes, in the best interest of POOLE Speedway.

Glad you see it at last. :icon_smile_clown:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, we cheated, surely, we only used 6 riders !!! :rofl::rofl::approve: :approve: :approve:

Is that the sound of protest I hear from Norfolk?/ Oh no just loads of sobbing, as realisation sets in!! :nono::D

Norfolk ' n good, when you're up against it!!

Why do you have to be so unpleasant? :neutral:

• Like 4

Really? Grow up and win with a little more grace FFS.

With all due respect, loads on here were advocating a big protest against Poole this evening!! Was there one? Not a chance, nothing to protest about.

Trust me I know what its like to lose at home - I sponsored the first Poole v Stars meeting this season - gracefully! :t:

Edited by Skidder1

:t:

To be fair its only the usual minority that are like that.

• Like 3

Of course, in the best interest of speedway.... :icon_smile_clown: But you forgot one important thing, we only used 6 yes, six riders. DUH... :icon_smile_clown:

You're making an idiot of yourself and you are making forum life unbearable for the other Pirate's fans who are being dragged through the mud with you. As usual, you continue to epically miss the point.

• Like 8

I agree. But Benji scored 0 tonight.

Doesn't matter if he scores 10 or 0. Rules were changed to benefit one team when they may as well have stayed with Brendan!!

• Like 3

To some its just a gift that keeps on giving, as you well know!

We all know that Poole and the BSPA cheated to help you.

Them is the facts.

Please tell us Steve how any cheating has helped Poole.

Fine I agree re Compton but how many did he score.

The rest of the team is as per the start of the season.

This is not an attack but a genuine question on how Poole have been helped in this by the BSPA.

I totally agree re the second reserve position. However, I doubt over the season 20 points have been scored from this position and virtually all those have been gifted by non finishers in the other team.

So I can understand your point please explain.

As I said I do not support Pooles stance on the second reserve position.

You're making an idiot of yourself and you are making forum life unbearable for the other Pirate's fans who are being dragged through the mud with you. As usual, you continue to epically miss the point.

Rubbish. you've not been on here to read the torrid of abuse Matt Neil and the club have got from these clowns. old saying, what goes round comes round. Still think we are cheating. You have the stadium No !!!

This is not an attack but a genuine question on how Poole have been helped in this by the BSPA.

I totally agree re the second reserve position. However, I doubt over the season 20 points have been scored from this position and virtually all those have been gifted by non finishers in the other team.

Mate he's just a very bitter person.

With all due respect, loads on here were advocating a big protest against Poole this evening!! Was there one? Not a chance, nothing to protest about.

Trust me I know what its like to lose at home - I sponsored the first Poole v Stars meeting this season - gracefully! :t:

I saw a few not loads, but that doesn't have anything to do with the last part of your original comment which was quite unnecessary.

To quote Kevin Keegan I'd love it if we beat you lot in the Play Offs.

• Like 1

Rubbish. you've not been on here to read the torrid of abuse Matt Neil and the club have got from these clowns. old saying, what goes round comes round. Still think we are cheating. You have the stadium No !!!

I've been a member of the BSF (this isn't my first account, I forgot my first account long ago) for the best part of 6 years or more. I have seen the abuse Matt and Neil have received from members on this forum but on this occasion they deserve the abuse.

It's incredibly sad that you would miss the point so often, I feel obliged to keep pointing it out to you but I am thoroughly wasting my time with you.

It's nothing to do with Poole benefiting from help, it's the fact that they had the opportunity to when others didn't.

• Like 4

I've been a member of the BSF (this isn't my first account, I forgot my first account long ago) for the best part of 6 years or more. I have seen the abuse Matt and Neil have received from members on this forum but on this occasion they deserve the abuse.

It's incredibly sad that you would miss the point so often, I feel obliged to keep pointing it out to you but I am thoroughly wasting my time with you.

It's nothing to do with Poole benefiting from help, it's the fact that they had the opportunity to when others didn't.

Everyone had the same opportunity at the same time as Poole. MF just acted more quickly.......... again!! :t:

Everyone had the same opportunity at the same time as Poole. MF just acted more quickly.......... again!! :t:

Do you really believe that?

• Like 2