British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 13/8/2014

I can see Lakeside nicking a point tonight - or should I say being handed a point.

Poole are pretty certain of second place. So they will want Lakeside in the play offs, so that Agent Watt can be activated and good ol' thrashing dished out.

I can see Lakeside nicking a point tonight - or should I say being handed a point.

Poole are pretty certain of second place. So they will want Lakeside in the play offs, so that Agent Watt can be activated and good ol' thrashing dished out.

Cant see why we would want lakeside in the play offs I would imagine most of our riders would rather avoid it.

Cant see why we would want lakeside in the play offs I would imagine most of our riders would rather avoid it.

Interesting... very interesting... I'm not sure which way this will go now!

Interesting... very interesting... I'm not sure which way this will go now!

I can see this being within 7 points...all the Lakeside boys go well at Poole!!!!

• Like 1

On bet 365 7.30pm

Thank you for that............will watch what I can later..........

RP

Thank you for that............will watch what I can later..........

RP

Bet 365 coverage is awful. Wouldn't waste your time!

Bet 365 coverage is awful. Wouldn't waste your time!

I have found it OK, plus its better than nothing.

Have no interest in this meeting so certainly wont be watching.

It might be awful but it's still good to be able to watch if it's your own team riding away. It would be better of course if only Tellboy would spill the beans about how to get full size screen but he seems to have ignored that question.

I have found it OK, plus its better than nothing.

Have no interest in this meeting so certainly wont be watching.

I've only watched a Poole match before and I found it pretty disappointing. Couldn't make out the riders helmet colours and had no idea what was going on.

Would be nice if they could include a direct microphone feed from the track presenter, at least we'd have some idea who was in each race and their gate positions. I know you can go to speedway updates and look there but it's just hassle.

It might be awful but it's still good to be able to watch if it's your own team riding away. It would be better of course if only Tellboy would spill the beans about how to get full size screen but he seems to have ignored that question.

Full screen would be no better as it's a low quality feed. Even if he could get full screen (which he can't) then it would be far too low quality and stretched to see anything.

I think its good coverage. :lol:

Any coverage is better than no coverage

RP

• Like 2

Being thats it's free we can't complain really but with bet365 there can be problems, namely-

Belle Vue you can't hear the announcer

Poole the camera position is poor

Kings Lynn and Leicester, reception is so poor the stream is often unwatchable

Sorry,didn't see this only until now.When I'm talking full screen I only mean on the laptop.

I only started using it a couple of months ago when somebody mentioned it on here.

Obviously you will lose a bit of quality the bigger you keep magnifying it.

If you go into your windows at the bottom left of your laptop,you will see a magnifier monitor come up,click on this and you can magnify your screen to how big you want it.If I was you I would click on the options in the magnifier and set the zooming to increase or decrease by 25% rather than the preset 100%.So then you cant view at whatever percentage you want.When you get the screen size you want you can move the picture by moving your mouse in the opposite direction to what you want you picture to move,ie if you want the picture moved down a bit scroll your cursor to the top of the screen,and if you want to move the picture to the left,scroll to the right side of the screen.

Hope this helps,happy viewing tonight.

• Like 1

I've only watched a Poole match before and I found it pretty disappointing. Couldn't make out the riders helmet colours and had no idea what was going on.

Would be nice if they could include a direct microphone feed from the track presenter, at least we'd have some idea who was in each race and their gate positions. I know you can go to speedway updates and look there but it's just hassle.

Full screen would be no better as it's a low quality feed. Even if he could get full screen (which he can't) then it would be far too low quality and stretched to see anything.

I can get it full screen