British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 13/8/2014

I like the bet365 coverage, admittedly camera angle is not the best at Poole, but it's better than watching the soaps. Anyway tonight I'll be amazed if Poole don't win by double figures. The top 5 for Poole at home are very strong and Kyle Newman will score plenty at reserve. I expect they'll score 55ish and only successful tacticals could keep it respectable. Hope it's closer, but that's how I see it. Enjoy

• Like 1

How do you get it full screen?

I actually like the feed - no stupid biased presenters and I think the noise quality is very good, and he picture quality is good too.

The location of the camera is better at some tracks - Poole is pretty poor.

I usually have the Updates page up as well so I can see whose in the heats.

Sorry,didn't see this only until now.When I'm talking full screen I only mean on the laptop.

I only started using it a couple of months ago when somebody mentioned it on here.

Obviously you will lose a bit of quality the bigger you keep magnifying it.

If you go into your windows at the bottom left of your laptop,you will see a magnifier monitor come up,click on this and you can magnify your screen to how big you want it.If I was you I would click on the options in the magnifier and set the zooming to increase or decrease by 25% rather than the preset 100%.So then you cant view at whatever percentage you want.When you get the screen size you want you can move the picture by moving your mouse in the opposite direction to what you want you picture to move,ie if you want the picture moved down a bit scroll your cursor to the top of the screen,and if you want to move the picture to the left,scroll to the right side of the screen.

Hope this helps,happy viewing tonight.

Does CTRL and + at the same time, do the same job?

Pm me I will sure tell you

Can you let me know how to get full screen as well please?

Does CTRL and + at the same time, do the same job?

Seems to,excellent I will try that tonight :D .Learn something new every day as they say.How much does it zoom every time you hit the + though?

If Watt scores less than eight tonight from five rides he should be sacked with immediate effect because if he won't do it now he sure as wont when it really counts.

• Like 1

Seems to,excellent I will try that tonight :D .Learn something new every day as they say.How much does it zoom every time you hit the + though?

Not sure, but you can reverse it with CTRL and - at the same time

Not sure, but you can reverse it with CTRL and - at the same time

Yeah sussed that one out,it's definitely a lot better than the way I was doing it.

edit:Just tried it on bet365 and it won't zoom in on the picture but it does everthing else.I have had to go back to the way I was doing it.

Edited by tellboy

Predictable start from agent Watt .... :rofl:

inboxed you tellboy

Seen it,cheers mate.

Better start from Lakeside than could be expected. Still expect Poole to come on strong and win comfortably.