British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Rye House V Newcastle 13/8

Tomorrow sees yet another midweek meeting at the launch pad, this time the diamonds provide the opposition. I'm going for a narrow home win just to cheer shadders up!

After snatching defeat from the joys of victory last Saturday I need a lift. Hopeful of a home win, but I can't say I'm overly confident

Is there any rain forecast tomorrow as can see Lenny boy calling this off to save Newcastle travelling and switching it back to a saturday to make more dough.

In an attempt to get the hoddesdon crowds down to the 200 mark. Uncle len sees Sundays at 6pm as the way forward at the launch pad!

In an attempt to get the hoddesdon crowds down to the 200 mark. Uncle len sees Sundays at 6pm as the way forward at the launch pad!

Just to allow the teams extra time to get down I'm sure.

Edited by Shadders

Asked for by Berwick, but got to be better than a 2 o'clock start.

Is there any rain forecast tomorrow as can see Lenny boy calling this off to save Newcastle travelling and switching it back to a saturday to make more dough.

None whatsoever

Quite rightly. . More time for our lads to prepare and for our fans to get down there.. bus load & separate cars will be coming hungry for points :wink:

Much better than afternoon meetings, which are usually rubbish

Quite rightly. . More time for our lads to prepare and for our fans to get down there.. bus load & separate cars will be coming hungry for cider

KEEP YER MITTS OFF MY SCRUMPY :drink:

Edited by Shadders

Berwick running a meeting the night before 350 + miles??? six o'clock far better for the visitors and their fans than the normal 2pm

As far as wednesday nights i think Len was pleasantly surprised by the last wednesday attendance especially with LakesIde trying to nick saturday nights

Poor result for Diamonds . I had us down for a win the way Robbo goes round Dry House. Early end to season me thinks

Poor result for Diamonds . I had us down for a win the way Robbo goes round Dry House. Early end to season me thinks

Poor result, and we don't deserve anything if we can't beat a team the strength of the current Rockets.

Only Lindgren, King and Kerr in patches were much cop for the Diamonds . Robbo looked a shadow of the rider he was apart from one race where he was vintage.

Don't know what was going on in the pits before heat 15. Bunny was taking an age checking the gates before the riders were announced and was named in blue, but missed the 2 minutes and failed to appear when off 15 metres. Some sort of argument about who was eligible to ride was mentioned, but we'll have to wait to see what that was all about. Lucky Edward was on top form and we nicked the points. Olly continues to improve and Bunny had a couple of decent rides.

Very low crowd

Edited by Shadders

Only Lindgren, King and Kerr in patches were much cop for the Diamonds.

Perhaps I'm a little biased but I'd suggest paid seven for Rose away from home in the top five is a pretty decent performance.

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm a little biased but I'd suggest paid seven for Rose away from home in the top five is a pretty decent performance.

Didn't really notice him. Went about his work steadily without standing out. Yes, a decent points haul